Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 04:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(27-12-2014 03:02 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 02:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well we can certainly see quite clearly who you blame the problem on now can't we.
White guilt: Putting the blame on anyone but the people responsible so you can say "see I'm not racist, I support them, no matter what they do, no matter if they kill cops, no matter if they burn buildings, loot and riot. It's not their fault. It's white oppression that made them this way, they can't help it."

Oh yeah, that's me. The poor white kid who was born and raised in the slums of the most affluent African American County in the country with 65% African American and 20% white feeling sorry for all those rich bastard spearchucking McMansion porch sitting jungle monkeys. Sometimes the guilt is just unbearable.

Catching shoplifters for a living doesn't seem like a particularly credible or relevant qualification for armchair internet psychiatry. (oops, is that me being a liberal elitist ass?) Well, it certainly is me being an elitist ass towards your uneducated racist ass. But maybe not as liberal as you'd wish.
[Image: voter-1.jpg]

Seriously you Racist Redneck Retards should start your own RRR political party because you give all Republicans a bad name and a black eye.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
So if I posted a screen shot of my bank account statement from 2008 showing that I donated money to the campaign of one B.H. Obama does that automatically give me the not racist card? Worst $50 I ever spent. I want my money back.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
27-12-2014, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 04:31 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 02:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You know, if you wan't to fear-monger against blacks and pine for the 'good-old-days' of the 50's when they had no rights and would just shut-up and 'know their place', there's always Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars, etc... Drinking Beverage
Is that all you got? Fear mongering? These are real incidents happening right now.

Extrapolating one incident into a blanket generalization like "Is this what black people have come to?" is ignorant and hyperbolic in the extreme, and quite frankly, simply not worth entertaining. Unless of course you also support the blanket smearing of all police officers because of Ferguson?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Drinking Beverage

(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Are you suggesting blacks have the right to shoot people? Shoot cops?

No and no. I'm pointing out that your use of hyperbole would be better received where the xenophobic assholes congregate to jerk each other off on the internet.

(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Because if telling them to not do these things is telling them to "know their place" then we have serious problems in this country. If part of "black rights" is to carry guns illegally and shoot into a crowd of people then I must have missed that law being passed.

Alright, we get it already. You don't understand sarcasm, irony, and/or satire.

(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The point here is that is exactly what black people are screaming for.

More hyperbolic generalizations. And you wonder why we think you're a racist prick?

(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Look at the comments being made. They are basically asking for the right to commit any crime they want, even murder, and scream that any police response is racist.

What comments and where? Because I trust you less than I do typical random online crazy people.

(27-12-2014 02:51 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Cops are being shot. Cops are having guns pointed at them. Cops are being attacked. Cops are dealing with people that are under legal arrest but refuse to place their hands behind their back, and fight back when the cops use force. It's not just black people that are committing these crimes, its all races. But when a white person points a gun at a cop and gets killed for it, the white people in his neighborhood say damn that fool is stupid. When a black guy gets killed for the same thing, people take to the streets and protest and say the shooting was racist, loot, and attack more cops.

Do you not see the problem here?

Thanks for showing, once again, that you have a complete inability to see the world form any other perspective than 'privileged white asshole'. But no, lets just ignore the decades of institutionalized discrimination, systemic poverty, and class stratification. We live in a country were 'protect and serve' is often optional, and dependent upon race and class. But no, let's ignore all of that, lionize the police regardless, and demonize the minorities instead of trying to understand why this happened. Because blaming them for 'their' problems is so much easier than summoning the introspection required to acknowledge that there is something very wrong and fundamentally flawed with our society, and we are very often complicit in it.

But no, blaming the blacks for being black is way easier. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-12-2014, 04:47 PM
When a black family lives in the white house, nobody gets to claim things that happened in the past as the cause for their problems. It's over. The 1950's were almost 70 years ago. 70 years man.

The majority of America is for equality of the races. Maybe not gays, but for race, yes. Every "redneck" I know wears the jersey of their favorite black football or basketball player. We all have posters in our garage of black athletes. I personally collect Kobe Bryant related items. My favorite country artist right now is Darious Rucker, a black man. I have dozens of black friends from my military days, and even more from my hometown of Los Angeles. A true racist couldn't do those things.

No more excuses. No more coddling. These ghetto blacks need to rise up. Reject the idea that "black" is a culture of violence, thuggism and gangster. Stop tearing down their communities and build them up.

27-12-2014, 04:58 PM
(27-12-2014 04:24 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  So if I posted a screen shot of my bank account statement from 2008 showing that I donated money to the campaign of one B.H. Obama does that automatically give me the not racist card?

Of course not you silly goose. 'Cause you're a racist.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Crying racism: The last ditch effort when unable to refute facts.

True racism: We think you are too stupid to make it in the real world. We think you are too scary to live in our neighborhoods. So we're gonna give you free money, free food and give you free rent over here on the other side of town. Just keep voting for us democrats and you'll be taken care of.

The problem for democrats is, minorities are waking up to this crap, and are switching sides, especially Hispanics.

27-12-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 05:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  No more excuses. No more coddling. These ghetto blacks need to rise up. Reject the idea that "black" is a culture of violence, thuggism and gangster. Stop tearing down their communities and build them up.

I'm not clear on what it is your trying to accomplish here or who you think your audience is but there are few here that will even acknowledge your position, let alone side with it. You trying to incite something or you just venting? We're good with just venting, even racist vents. Not so comfortable if you're intentionally trying to be all Mr. Mayhem disruptive.

27-12-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 05:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2014 05:04 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Crying racism: The last ditch effort when unable to refute facts.

Told you it was coming. Tongue

(27-12-2014 02:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  (Expected response: No I'm not a racist you're the racist. I'm just laying out the facts. )

It's not crying racist when it is obvious that you are a racist. Your inability to recognize let alone admit that fact does not make it any less of a fact.

[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2014, 05:32 PM
(27-12-2014 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  No more excuses. No more coddling. These ghetto blacks need to rise up. Reject the idea that "black" is a culture of violence, thuggism and gangster. Stop tearing down their communities and build them up.

I'm not clear on what it is your trying to accomplish here or who you think your audience is but there are few here that will even acknowledge your position, let alone side with it. You trying to incite something or you just venting? We're good with just venting, even racist vents. Not so comfortable if you're intentionally trying to be all Mr. Mayhem disruptive.
I'm an atheist, just one that leans far right. Before I joined, I read all types of comments calling republicans all kinds of names, calling them stupid, inbreds, republicunts, etc. So I joined to be the atheist republican voice. I got banned my first day, but after a quick email to the website owner, pointing out the name calling towards republicans in the worst way, but all I did was call democrats zombies, I was reinstated. Hard to argue with screenshots.

27-12-2014, 05:43 PM
(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I'm an atheist, just one that leans far right. Before I joined, I read all types of comments calling republicans all kinds of names, calling them stupid, inbreds, republicunts, etc. So I joined to be the atheist republican voice.

Well that's a bit presumptuous of you isn't it. This atheist Republican is pretty sure I don't want you to be no part of the atheist Republican voice.

(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I got banned my first day, but after a quick email to the website owner, pointing out the name calling towards republicans in the worst way, but all I did was call democrats zombies, I was reinstated. Hard to argue with screenshots.

Here? I see no screenshots and no record of what the fuck you're even talking about. Latest meth shipment come in?