Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(27-12-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I'm an atheist, just one that leans far right. Before I joined, I read all types of comments calling republicans all kinds of names, calling them stupid, inbreds, republicunts, etc. So I joined to be the atheist republican voice.

Well that's a bit presumptuous of you isn't it. This atheist Republican is pretty sure I don't want you to be no part of the atheist Republican voice.

(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I got banned my first day, but after a quick email to the website owner, pointing out the name calling towards republicans in the worst way, but all I did was call democrats zombies, I was reinstated. Hard to argue with screenshots.

Here? I see no screenshots and no record of what the fuck you're even talking about. Latest meth shipment come in?
Are you the website owner? How the fuck would you see the screenshots I sent the website owner? You weren't even involved in the thread that got me banned. Latest meth shipment come in?

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(27-12-2014 05:48 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Are you the website owner? How the fuck would you see the screenshots I sent the website owner?

Who is this website owner of which you speak? Fuck it. I can settle this straight away. Stark you got any clue what this racist fuck is talking about?

#sigh
27-12-2014, 05:58 PM
(27-12-2014 05:48 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Latest meth shipment come in?

Negroes too smart to fuck with meth. That's stupid backwoods hillbilly shit who don't give a shit about their teeth even though they got no dental plan.

#sigh
27-12-2014, 05:59 PM
(27-12-2014 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 05:48 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Are you the website owner? How the fuck would you see the screenshots I sent the website owner?

Who is this website owner of which you speak? Fuck it. I can settle this straight away. Stark you got any clue what this racist fuck is talking about?
The Creator. He must have had them reverse my banning because it lasted less than an hour after I emailed him.

27-12-2014, 06:03 PM
(27-12-2014 05:59 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Who is this website owner of which you speak? Fuck it. I can settle this straight away. Stark you got any clue what this racist fuck is talking about?
The Creator. He must have had them reverse my banning because it lasted less than an hour after I emailed him.

Yeah, right. DeepThought is the creator and he wouldn't even have bothered to read your plea. ... Wanna go hunt some negroes? I'm kinda bored.

#sigh
27-12-2014, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 06:09 PM by Patriot10mm.)
(27-12-2014 06:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 05:59 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The Creator. He must have had them reverse my banning because it lasted less than an hour after I emailed him.

Yeah, right. DeepThought is the creator and he wouldn't even have bothered to read your plea. ... Wanna go hunt some negroes? I'm kinda bored.
That's who I PM'd with my complaint and was reinstated right away. He's the boss right? Or is there someone higher? My welcome message came from him though. I took screenshots of someone threatening me in the thread that got me banned. But the comments were deleted.

27-12-2014, 06:18 PM
(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I'm an atheist, just one that leans far right. Before I joined, I read all types of comments calling republicans all kinds of names, calling them stupid, inbreds, republicunts, etc. So I joined to be the atheist republican voice.

Well that's a bit presumptuous of you isn't it. This atheist Republican is pretty sure I don't want you to be no part of the atheist Republican voice.

(27-12-2014 05:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I got banned my first day, but after a quick email to the website owner, pointing out the name calling towards republicans in the worst way, but all I did was call democrats zombies, I was reinstated. Hard to argue with screenshots.

Here? I see no screenshots and no record of what the fuck you're even talking about. Latest meth shipment come in?

I'm pretty sure he's talking out of his ass. There are no records of him being banned anywhere in the moderator logs.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-12-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 06:27 PM by Patriot10mm.)
(27-12-2014 06:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that's a bit presumptuous of you isn't it. This atheist Republican is pretty sure I don't want you to be no part of the atheist Republican voice.

(27-12-2014 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that's a bit presumptuous of you isn't it. This atheist Republican is pretty sure I don't want you to be no part of the atheist Republican voice.

I'm pretty sure he's talking out of his ass. There are no records of him being banned anywhere in the moderator logs.

Of course not. I run a forum. I know how it works. If a banning is reversed from someone high enough it will disappear from the log. Not everything can be seen by lower level mods. However in the error log it should show when a banned member attempts to log in. If you have access to the error log. Not every mod does.

27-12-2014, 06:28 PM
(27-12-2014 06:22 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 06:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm pretty sure he's talking out of his ass. There are no records of him being banned anywhere in the moderator logs.

Of course not. I run a forum. I know how it works. If a banning is reversed from someone high enough it will disappear from the log. Not everything can be seen by lower level mods.

What forum would that be? Consider
27-12-2014, 06:30 PM
(27-12-2014 06:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 06:22 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Of course not. I run a forum. I know how it works. If a banning is reversed from someone high enough it will disappear from the log. Not everything can be seen by lower level mods.

What forum would that be? Consider

It's a forum for 4x4 enthusiasts.