Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(27-12-2014 07:14 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 07:09 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  And I apologize for assuming that I was banned for pettiness. Guess you all are very accommodating, much more than most any other forum I've been around.

Yes. the forum does tend to be more accommodating than most... The people not so much.

It's all good. What's a forum without lively debate? I mean, I've become so accustomed to GirlyMan calling me a racist everyday, I wouldn't know what to do if I was banned permanently.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
27-12-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 10:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(27-12-2014 07:18 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 07:14 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes. the forum does tend to be more accommodating than most... The people not so much.

It's all good. What's a forum without lively debate? I mean, I've become so accustomed to GirlyMan calling me a racist everyday, I wouldn't know what to do if I was banned permanently.

You'd be a racist who Girly wouldn't bother calling you one everyday. I'd miss you though. Just cause you're a racist don't mean I don't like you.

#sigh
27-12-2014, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 11:46 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  When a black family lives in the white house, nobody gets to claim things that happened in the past as the cause for their problems. It's over. The 1950's were almost 70 years ago. 70 years man.

How long did we have slavery? That's like saying that after the Emancipation Proclamation that nobody has a right to bitch about the centuries of slavery (including, but not limited to, summary executions, family dismemberment, tortures, bondage, rapes, no access to education, etc.) because they now have their freedom! Doesn't matter that they can't vote, have zero political and economic power, and were immediately set upon by the continued marginalization by the whites who still held power (including, but not limited to, poll taxes, segregation, 'separate but equal', Jim Crow laws, sanctioned lynch mobs, more beatings, more rapes, limited access to education, etc.). Nope, none of that matters, and nobody can complain. They got their freedom, what more can they need? So no complaining now, be grateful for the scraps you get from the master's table!

(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The majority of America is for equality of the races. Maybe not gays, but for race, yes.

Actually last time I checked, the homophobes were in the minority. One also has to remember how fucking pig-ignorant many Americans can be. How many of them cry 'persecution' when their special privileges are taken away in the name of religious equality? Sure, everyone can say they love social equality. But when push comes to shove, very few people give up their privileges willingly, and instead cry persecution at the imposition of equality upon them.

(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Every "redneck" I know wears the jersey of their favorite black football or basketball player. We all have posters in our garage of black athletes. I personally collect Kobe Bryant related items. My favorite country artist right now is Darious Rucker, a black man. I have dozens of black friends from my military days, and even more from my hometown of Los Angeles. A true racist couldn't do those things.

I'm not racist! I like black athletes! Hell, even some of my best friends are niggers!

Reverse No-True Scotsman? That's almost novel.

But really? Are you so fucking stupid that you cannot parse that liking some black people doesn't make you impervious to racism? That having a black First Family doesn't magic away all of the systemic inequality? That someone can like and root for Kobe Bryant while also thinking that the average black man on the street is nothing more than a welfare thug (see also: you)?

Much like in the same way that Christians can ignore their genocidal God and focus on the eternal-love Jesus bits, or how they can ignore those 'love your neighbor' bits in favor of hating on gay people because of who they love. Being a fan of Kobe/Jesus doesn't make you impervious to racism/hatred, and declaring up front that you essentially 'cannot be racist' (or at least not a True Racist™) is the first sign that you are so completely oblivious of your own racism.

The person who claims he is impervious to bias, will never notice it, and is therefore unable to correct for it.

(27-12-2014 04:47 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  No more excuses. No more coddling. These ghetto blacks need to rise up. Reject the idea that "black" is a culture of violence, thuggism and gangster. Stop tearing down their communities and build them up.

Build them up? With what? They're told their thugs in the media, this is reinforced by how they're treated by the education and justice systems (when a white guy gets shot by the cops their character is not immediately assassinated as the media preemptively labels them a 'thug'). Even if they stay on the straight and narrow, they'll be far less likely to be hired versus a white person (based on nothing but their name alone, that's how subliminal this racism can be), and even then they'll generally earn less comparatively.

Culture of thuggism? I, as a white man, could walk down the streets of New York city without fear of being needlessly accosted and unreasonable searched by police. If I was black, that would not be the case. Stop & Frisk was blatantly unconstitutional, disproportionately targeted minorities and the impoverished, and the idea that this erodes their confidence and in the system and investment in society is somehow an alien concept to you? They're presumed guilty until proven innocent, and yet you appear to be dumbfounded at the idea that this treatment colors their perspective of everything; their education, employment prospects, their identity, their view of authority, their very futures, and even their investment in society. I find it hard to blame people raised in that environment for having an antagonistic view of society. When the deck is stacked against you, who wouldn't cheat in an effort to even the odds?

I'm not saying that just throwing money at them will solve the problem, but ignoring the problem is the first step in not doing shit about it. Once again, it is so much easier to blame other people for their troubles, rather then acknowledge you might have had a hand in it.

I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcomes; but you are out of your damn mind if you think we've actually achieved equality of opportunity.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2014, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 09:04 AM by Patriot10mm.)
Look, I understand what you are saying when it comes to poor blacks. I understand the underlying issues. I understand that some of them are stuck in a cycle of living in bad neighborhoods with no job prospects, that they feel "disenfranchised" from the rest of America etc. I am not ignoring those factors. Any person with a brain can see the problems blacks currently face, but a lot of it stems from their own doing, and I'll explain. I came to this realization in another thread where GirlyMan and I were debating welfare. After looking at the numbers, we learned that there are just as many poor white people as there are poor black people, in fact a little more actually. These numbers are approximate but they will do for the point I am trying to make.

Welfare population: 12,800,000

Number of blacks on welfare: 4,992,000
Number of whites on welfare: 5,120,000

Now, if there are this many whites in poverty in America, living in trailer parks, government housing, maybe even homeless, why are they not out committing violent crimes at the same rates as blacks?

If the average poor white person is living in the same conditions as the average poor black, growing up in a broken home, living in a bad neighborhood with no job prospects, shouldn't the crime rates be equal? If people are a product of their environment, shouldn't poor whites be robbing, murdering, looting, rioting, assaulting at the same rates as blacks? Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. On average there are 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, with blacks committing 85% and whites committing 15%. Do you see how disproportionate that is? Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 85% of interracial violent crimes.

These are facts. Poor whites and poor blacks are roughly the same size of the population, yet one group commits crimes at a staggeringly higher rate.

I've been poor. I grew up in a very bad neighborhood on Woodruff Ave in Bellflower, California where blacks outnumber whites, the schools are terrible, and gang violence is rampant. We had a family of 5 in a one bedroom apartment. Cockroaches, leaky ceilings, and break-ins were common. It wasn't the white people in my neighborhood committing the crimes, even though we were just as poor as the black people. It was "cool" to be a criminal, to be a thug growing up in Los Angeles. They didn't have to be that way. They didn't have to disrupt the classroom, assault the teachers for telling them to be quiet and pay attention, they didn't have to shoot each other outside the gates. They CHOSE to do these things. The whites didn't.

You see, this is a CULTURE issue, more than a race issue, and that's what I've been trying to say. I am not a racist because I have no problems with black people that choose to be productive members of society. I don't even have a problem with black folks that get welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing. Seriously, they get free food, free rent, bills paid. Just like poor white people. Why can't they just sit at home and be non-violent, like the majority of poor white people? The answer is culture, and the fact that white people are so scared of being called racist, they won't call out blacks for any bad behavior whatsoever. And the whites that do say something, get called racist by blacks and those whites that don't want to be called racist.

One more thing. My daughter is a writer for her high school newspaper. She had her graduating class fill out a questionnaire asking them what they want as a career. 71% of African-American responders wrote "rapper." The school wouldn't let her publish the results. The top white career was nursing, follwed by computer field. Culture, man.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
28-12-2014, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 11:42 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  If the average poor white person is living in the same conditions as the average poor black, growing up in a broken home, living in a bad neighborhood with no job prospects, shouldn't the crime rates be equal? If people are a product of their environment, shouldn't poor whites be robbing, murdering, looting, rioting, assaulting at the same rates as blacks? Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. On average there are 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, with blacks committing 85% and whites committing 15%. Do you see how disproportionate that is? Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 85% of interracial violent crimes.

This is also in a country where whites make up the majority of drug users, but blacks make up something like 85% of those in prison for drug offenses. So you have to be much more careful in the conclusions you draw when you don't account for systemic bias in the justice system.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've been poor. I grew up in a very bad neighborhood on Woodruff Ave in Bellflower, California where blacks outnumber whites, the schools are terrible, and gang violence is rampant. We had a family of 5 in a one bedroom apartment. Cockroaches, leaky ceilings, and break-ins were common. It wasn't the white people in my neighborhood committing the crimes, even though we were just as poor as the black people. It was "cool" to be a criminal, to be a thug growing up in Los Angeles. They didn't have to be that way. They didn't have to disrupt the classroom, assault the teachers for telling them to be quiet and pay attention, they didn't have to shoot each other outside the gates. They CHOSE to do these things. The whites didn't.

Once again, as a white, you had a better chance of not being perceived as a thug or criminal by default. You were more likely to get a job than your black neighbors based on your name alone, in addition to being paid more for the same work and getting better raises; simply put your earning potential for an identical skill-set and experience is much higher. You were far less likely to be needlessly accosted by the police and have your constitutional rights violated. Society at large gave you a far greater benefit of the doubt than your black neighbors.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  You see, this is a CULTURE issue, more than a race issue, and that's what I've been trying to say.

Correct, and it's not limited to JUST BLACK culture.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I am not a racist because I have no problems with black people that choose to be productive members of society. I don't even have a problem with black folks that get welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing. Seriously, they get free food, free rent, bills paid. Just like poor white people. Why can't they just sit at home and be non-violent, like the majority of poor white people?

"Why can't they just sit at home and be non-violent, like the majority of poor white people?"

The overwhelming majority of them do just that. Facepalm

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The answer is culture, and the fact that white people are so scared of being called racist, they won't call out blacks for any bad behavior whatsoever.

Bullshit. See Also: Fox, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, AM talk radio, the blogosphere, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  And the whites that do say something, get called racist by blacks and those whites that don't want to be called racist.

Well, if you make disparaging generalizations about an entire race of people, who you also happen to not be a member of, that makes you sound racist. You know, because your discriminating against and entire race of people. Kind of what the fucking words means, so there is that.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  One more thing. My daughter is a writer for her high school newspaper. She had her graduating class fill out a questionnaire asking them what they want as a career. 71% of African-American responders wrote "rapper."

And if 71% of the white students said 'actor' or 'musician' or 'celebrity', that would mean what exactly? That they explicitly endorse reality TV and want to release a sex-tape to be more like Kim Kardashian? Facepalm

Not all 'rappers' are selling thug-life. There are certainly genuine musicians and poets among them. They are performers of a particular type of spoken verse art and entertainment, and nothing about that necessarily dictates the content and style of their rap, anymore so than being a 'guitarist' dictates what specific genre of music you play. Gangster rap is no more representative of all rappers anymore so than death metal is representative of all guitarists.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The school wouldn't let her publish the results. The top white career was nursing, follwed by computer field. Culture, man.

1 - At face, I don't fathom the school's decision. They might have a good reason, but I don't know, and I'm not inclined to take just your side of the story.

2 - We all contribute to culture. It's white executives running their predominately white studios that produce the targeted-at-white demographic oriented shows that continue to help reinforce negative black stereotypes. Look at the mass media we all consume, and how many positive black roll models are out there? We have this same problem in the gaming community, where the vast majority of heroic protagonists are grizzled white dudes.

[Image: video-game-protagonists-kids-love-brown-...-males.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-12-2014, 11:42 AM
(28-12-2014 11:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  - We all contribute to culture. It's white executives running their predominately white studios that produce the targeted-at-white demographic oriented shows that continue to help reinforce negative black stereotypes. Look at the mass media we all consume, and how many positive black roll models are out there? We have this same problem in the gaming community, where the vast majority of heroic protagonists are grizzled white dudes.

Why is that a problem again? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-12-2014, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 02:28 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(29-12-2014 11:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 11:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  - We all contribute to culture. It's white executives running their predominately white studios that produce the targeted-at-white demographic oriented shows that continue to help reinforce negative black stereotypes. Look at the mass media we all consume, and how many positive black roll models are out there? We have this same problem in the gaming community, where the vast majority of heroic protagonists are grizzled white dudes.

Why is that a problem again? Consider

Which part? I tend to think that under-representation and over-use of negative stereotypes is something that could really use some work on as a whole, and the gaming community has it's own particular set of hurdles and hangups.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2014, 08:47 AM
I think most of the arguments in this thread on both sides can be broken up or addressed by a The Boondocks marathon. Who has the DVD box set? lol

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
10-01-2015, 11:13 PM
(28-12-2014 11:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  If the average poor white person is living in the same conditions as the average poor black, growing up in a broken home, living in a bad neighborhood with no job prospects, shouldn't the crime rates be equal? If people are a product of their environment, shouldn't poor whites be robbing, murdering, looting, rioting, assaulting at the same rates as blacks? Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. On average there are 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, with blacks committing 85% and whites committing 15%. Do you see how disproportionate that is? Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 85% of interracial violent crimes.

This is also in a country where whites make up the majority of drug users, but blacks make up something like 85% of those in prison for drug offenses. So you have to be much more careful in the conclusions you draw when you don't account for systemic bias in the justice system.

That is because they are more likely repeat offenders, actually selling the drugs or had weapons/assault ect. charges also. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I've been poor. I grew up in a very bad neighborhood on Woodruff Ave in Bellflower, California where blacks outnumber whites, the schools are terrible, and gang violence is rampant. We had a family of 5 in a one bedroom apartment. Cockroaches, leaky ceilings, and break-ins were common. It wasn't the white people in my neighborhood committing the crimes, even though we were just as poor as the black people. It was "cool" to be a criminal, to be a thug growing up in Los Angeles. They didn't have to be that way. They didn't have to disrupt the classroom, assault the teachers for telling them to be quiet and pay attention, they didn't have to shoot each other outside the gates. They CHOSE to do these things. The whites didn't.

Once again, as a white, you had a better chance of not being perceived as a thug or criminal by default. You were more likely to get a job than your black neighbors based on your name alone, in addition to being paid more for the same work and getting better raises; simply put your earning potential for an identical skill-set and experience is much higher. You were far less likely to be needlessly accosted by the police and have your constitutional rights violated. Society at large gave you a far greater benefit of the doubt than your black neighbors.

They are preceived as thugs because of the disproportionate numbers of the black male population and numbers of crimes they commit. I guess they are just weak and give up on their hopes and dreams to get a free education, a career, own a home and have a solid family unit....NO the majority love the thug/gangbanging/impregnateasmanybitches/fuckajob/fuckaeducation lifestyle, that is their culture. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

Aww wittle Tywone wanted to be a wawyer but the big-bad-evil white teacher scared him from an education so now he is showing his "angst" by being a fucking thug menace. Get the fuck out of here, hahaha. It is not any cops fault. It is not any teachers fault. It is not any judges fault. It is not the governments fault. It is not the fault of white people today. It is the fault of the black community as a whole and only them. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  You see, this is a CULTURE issue, more than a race issue, and that's what I've been trying to say.

It is and has everything to do with it. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I am not a racist because I have no problems with black people that choose to be productive members of society. I don't even have a problem with black folks that get welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing. Seriously, they get free food, free rent, bills paid. Just like poor white people. Why can't they just sit at home and be non-violent, like the majority of poor white people?

"Why can't they just sit at home and be non-violent, like the majority of poor white people?"

The majority do not. They embrace this thug/gangbanging/hiphop culture that is about violence, drugs, fucking bitches, not raising kids properly, not getting an education, aww hellnaw attitude ect...

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The answer is culture, and the fact that white people are so scared of being called racist, they won't call out blacks for any bad behavior whatsoever.

Bullshit. See Also: Fox, Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, AM talk radio, the blogosphere, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

Yes, of course those do because we need facts and credibility being shown to people -unlike MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC and all the other race hustlers, spinsters and the drivel they spew.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  And the whites that do say something, get called racist by blacks and those whites that don't want to be called racist.

Well, if you make disparaging generalizations about an entire race of people, who you also happen to not be a member of, that makes you sound racist. You know, because your discriminating against and entire race of people. Kind of what the fucking words means, so there is that.

Well when you look at the statistics and you just happen to have ears and eyes and actually see what is going on, you can make disparaging generalizations like that.

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  One more thing. My daughter is a writer for her high school newspaper. She had her graduating class fill out a questionnaire asking them what they want as a career. 71% of African-American responders wrote "rapper."

And if 71% of the white students said 'actor' or 'musician' or 'celebrity', that would mean what exactly? That they explicitly endorse reality TV and want to release a sex-tape to be more like Kim Kardashian? Facepalm

Not all 'rappers' are selling thug-life. There are certainly genuine musicians and poets among them. They are performers of a particular type of spoken verse art and entertainment, and nothing about that necessarily dictates the content and style of their rap, anymore so than being a 'guitarist' dictates what specific genre of music you play. Gangster rap is no more representative of all rappers anymore so than death metal is representative of all guitarists.

Oh yes, the poetic intellectual rappers. Like the brunch protests. "we black power up in dis mudafuka, weez gunna read namez of mudafuckas dat wuz killed by da poleece, even doe 90% of dem were criminals, ims a strongz itelligentz blaq woman, hearz me roar yall, sista queen holla back yall, hoo gunna have a bitchez babie up in dis mutha, letz me bootie clap dats be our matin call and havn all dem brothas run up in mah big juicy bootay"

(28-12-2014 08:06 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The school wouldn't let her publish the results. The top white career was nursing, follwed by computer field. Culture, man.

1 - At face, I don't fathom the school's decision. They might have a good reason, but I don't know, and I'm not inclined to take just your side of the story.

2 - We all contribute to culture. It's white executives running their predominately white studios that produce the targeted-at-white demographic oriented shows that continue to help reinforce negative black stereotypes. Look at the mass media we all consume, and how many positive black roll models are out there? We have this same problem in the gaming community, where the vast majority of heroic protagonists are grizzled white dudes.

The reason was because they want to hide the fact that these are not stereotypes and not to show how stupid the majority of black people are, and that the majority of black people do love rap/chicken/fuckinbitches/havinillegitimatekids/havinmultiplebabiedaddies/sellindrugs/gangbangin/thuggin/playindaknockoutgame/sellinillegalcigs/stealincigars/assaultingdapoleece/rapingwhitebitches/homeinvasions/andjustaddaboutanycriminaloffencethereeisctect...

Blaming whitey again. Blacks are a very small percentage of the population and there is an abundant number of blacks in the media/tv/online and are shown as the "smarter" character and the white as the goof, it is the Tyler Perry and other black shows where they portray themselves with so-called "stereotypes". Video games- there were blacks in The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (tv series too), Im not a gamer but those are two of the few I played and had blacks (to my dismay)...then again video games/tv having black characters should be the least of the black communities concern, unless you are the Rev. Al. Their role models should be in the home and community first and foremost.

Yes, Iam a racist and proud of being white that being said I have never commited a racist act that actually contributed to the harm of a black person... they are doing fine destroying themselves, all I do is sit back and enjoy. I love being white.

All the "brothas" and "selfhatingwhites" yeah yeah I know "bet you wouldnt say that to a black persons face" I wouldn't because the majority would respond with violence, that is their nature...I have the urge to watch Planet of the Apes for some odd reason..Consider
11-01-2015, 03:06 AM
(10-01-2015 11:13 PM)jmarchello Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 11:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is also in a country where whites make up the majority of drug users, but blacks make up something like 85% of those in prison for drug offenses. So you have to be much more careful in the conclusions you draw when you don't account for systemic bias in the justice system.

That is because they are more likely repeat offenders, actually selling the drugs or had weapons/assault ect. charges also. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

They are preceived as thugs because of the disproportionate numbers of the black male population and numbers of crimes they commit. I guess they are just weak and give up on their hopes and dreams to get a free education, a career, own a home and have a solid family unit....NO the majority love the thug/gangbanging/impregnateasmanybitches/fuckajob/fuckaeducation lifestyle, that is their culture. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

Aww wittle Tywone wanted to be a wawyer but the big-bad-evil white teacher scared him from an education so now he is showing his "angst" by being a fucking thug menace. Get the fuck out of here, hahaha. It is not any cops fault. It is not any teachers fault. It is not any judges fault. It is not the governments fault. It is not the fault of white people today. It is the fault of the black community as a whole and only them. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

It is and has everything to do with it. Stop blaming others and take responsibility.

The majority do not. They embrace this thug/gangbanging/hiphop culture that is about violence, drugs, fucking bitches, not raising kids properly, not getting an education, aww hellnaw attitude ect...

Yes, of course those do because we need facts and credibility being shown to people -unlike MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC and all the other race hustlers, spinsters and the drivel they spew.

Well when you look at the statistics and you just happen to have ears and eyes and actually see what is going on, you can make disparaging generalizations like that.

Oh yes, the poetic intellectual rappers. Like the brunch protests. "we black power up in dis mudafuka, weez gunna read namez of mudafuckas dat wuz killed by da poleece, even doe 90% of dem were criminals, ims a strongz itelligentz blaq woman, hearz me roar yall, sista queen holla back yall, hoo gunna have a bitchez babie up in dis mutha, letz me bootie clap dats be our matin call and havn all dem brothas run up in mah big juicy bootay"

The reason was because they want to hide the fact that these are not stereotypes and not to show how stupid the majority of black people are, and that the majority of black people do love rap/chicken/fuckinbitches/havinillegitimatekids/havinmultiplebabiedaddies/sellindrugs/gangbangin/thuggin/playindaknockoutgame/sellinillegalcigs/stealincigars/assaultingdapoleece/rapingwhitebitches/homeinvasions/andjustaddaboutanycriminaloffencethereeisctect...

Blaming whitey again. Blacks are a very small percentage of the population and there is an abundant number of blacks in the media/tv/online and are shown as the "smarter" character and the white as the goof, it is the Tyler Perry and other black shows where they portray themselves with so-called "stereotypes". Video games- there were blacks in The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (tv series too), Im not a gamer but those are two of the few I played and had blacks (to my dismay)...then again video games/tv having black characters should be the least of the black communities concern, unless you are the Rev. Al. Their role models should be in the home and community first and foremost.

Yes, Iam a racist and proud of being white that being said I have never commited a racist act that actually contributed to the harm of a black person... they are doing fine destroying themselves, all I do is sit back and enjoy. I love being white.

All the "brothas" and "selfhatingwhites" yeah yeah I know "bet you wouldnt say that to a black persons face" I wouldn't because the majority would respond with violence, that is their nature...I have the urge to watch Planet of the Apes for some odd reason..Consider

Wow, that din't take long. Usually trolls take a bit longer to fly their true colors.