Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
(10-01-2015 11:13 PM)jmarchello Wrote:  The reason was because they want to hide the fact that these are not stereotypes and not to show how stupid the majority of black people are, and that the majority of black people do love rap/chicken/fuckinbitches/havinillegitimatekids/havinmultiplebabiedaddies/sellindrugs/gangbangin/thuggin/playindaknockoutgame/sellinillegalcigs/stealincigars/assaultingdapoleece/rapingwhitebitches/homeinvasions/andjustaddaboutanycriminaloffencethereeisctect...

Blaming whitey again. Blacks are a very small percentage of the population and there is an abundant number of blacks in the media/tv/online and are shown as the "smarter" character and the white as the goof, it is the Tyler Perry and other black shows where they portray themselves with so-called "stereotypes". Video games- there were blacks in The Last of Us, The Walking Dead (tv series too), Im not a gamer but those are two of the few I played and had blacks (to my dismay)...then again video games/tv having black characters should be the least of the black communities concern, unless you are the Rev. Al. Their role models should be in the home and community first and foremost.

Yes, Iam a racist and proud of being white that being said I have never commited a racist act that actually contributed to the harm of a black person... they are doing fine destroying themselves, all I do is sit back and enjoy. I love being white.

All the "brothas" and "selfhatingwhites" yeah yeah I know "bet you wouldnt say that to a black persons face" I wouldn't because the majority would respond with violence, that is their nature...I have the urge to watch Planet of the Apes for some odd reason..Consider

WOW, you are really ignorant aren't you. Welp as they say 'murica

[Image: screen-shot-2013-07-01-at-11-38-07-pm.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Police kill armed man in Houston, protesters show up and throw bottles at police
And yet no outrage over þis.

The left is itself racist, otherwise we wouldn't see þis ignored. If whites burnt down buildings or called for killings over þis we would hear about how racist þe protesters are. And, in fairness þe left would in þis case be right, such protestors would be no less racist þan þe black rioters.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
11-01-2015, 04:55 PM
(11-01-2015 04:31 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  And yet no outrage over þis.

And the moral of that story is: Research chemicals should be reserved for experts. Don't try this at home kiddies.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
11-01-2015, 09:04 PM
(11-01-2015 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

And the moral of that story is: Research chemicals should be reserved for experts. Don't try this at home kiddies.

Yes, and I don't þink þe cop was at fault here, nor were þe cops at fault in any of þe oþer recent shootings.. My point is ðat if þat had been a black man we would have seen riots and talk about how evil and racist cops are. Yet we don't, simply because þe guy is white. Þat is racism.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

11-01-2015, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 10:52 PM by EvolutionKills.)

The left is itself racist, otherwise we wouldn't see þis ignored. If whites burnt down buildings or called for killings over þis we would hear about how racist þe protesters are. And, in fairness þe left would in þis case be right, such protestors would be no less racist þan þe black rioters.

You can't tell the difference between a tragedy, and the fruits of systemic inequality. When black cops shooting white teens hopped up rare chemicals becomes a statistically significant trend, I'm sure you'll let us know.

But you gotta love the logic here. The monolithic 'left' are the real racists, because they don't play the race card at every occasion. Right. I mean, what was missing from here that we've seen in other killings that have raised protests? Well, this one lacks the shadow of systemic discrimination. This case also didn't suffer from a District Attorney playing the role of the defense in front of a Grand Jury in order to stonewall the justice system and effectively throwing a case before it has a chance to start. The police department didn't clamp down all media and made sure they had all of their ducks perfectly in an effort to save one of their own before moving forward. Nor were there protesters and the media being targeted by police armed to the teeth and dressed like military special forces, doing their best to hinder people's First Amendment rights.

But who needs context when you're trying to make a point though, right?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-01-2015, 11:30 PM
(11-01-2015 10:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

You can't tell the difference between a tragedy, and the fruits of systemic inequality. When black cops shooting white teens hopped up rare chemicals becomes a statistically significant trend, I'm sure you'll let us know.

But you gotta love the logic here. The monolithic 'left' are the real racists, because they don't play the race card at every occasion. Right. I mean, what was missing from here that we've seen in other killings that have raised protests? Well, this one lacks the shadow of systemic discrimination. This case also didn't suffer from a District Attorney playing the role of the defense in front of a Grand Jury in order to stonewall the justice system and effectively throwing a case before it has a chance to start. The police department didn't clamp down all media and made sure they had all of their ducks perfectly in an effort to save one of their own before moving forward. Nor were there protesters and the media being targeted by police armed to the teeth and dressed like military special forces, doing their best to hinder people's First Amendment rights.

The right hasn't played þe race card for decades now. Playing þe race card is exactly what þose "protesters" (rioters) are doing. Þis whole claim of cops killing blacks for being blacks is playing þe race card.

PS, þe First Amendment only applies to peaceful protests, what þe rioters are doing is no better a KKK attack.

12-01-2015, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 01:00 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 10:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You can't tell the difference between a tragedy, and the fruits of systemic inequality. When black cops shooting white teens hopped up rare chemicals becomes a statistically significant trend, I'm sure you'll let us know.

The right hasn't played þe race card for decades now.

Facepalm

You are beyond retarded. Obama has been our President for 7 years and there is still a frighteningly large percentage of people who still think he is a Kenyan born Muslim. Why do they think that? Because of fear-mongering conservative race baiting in the media you fucking twat.

(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Playing þe race card is exactly what þose "protesters" (rioters) are doing.

They have the right to free assembly, and to seek redress of grievances from their government. You sound like the Jim Crow era white southerners scoffing at those 'uppity Negros' marching with Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in Selma.

(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Þis whole claim of cops killing blacks for being blacks is playing þe race card.

Except that being black makes you statistically significantly more likely to be injured and/or killed during any police intervention. When all other variable are accounted for, the color of your skin still has a statistically significant affect on how you are treated by the Justice System.

(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  PS, þe First Amendment only applies to peaceful protests, what þe rioters are doing is no better a KKK attack.

What rioters? There were out of town looters in the first few days of the Ferguson protests, but they were quickly driven out. And who helped to clean up the damage done by the looters? The local protesters. Facepalm

Also, for the record, the police responded to the Ferguson protesters and the media covering it with riot gear, military vehicles and equipment, and liberal use of beanbag rounds and tear gas. They actively interfered with the media attempting to cover the event (specifically aiming tear gas at news crews, illegally detaining reporters, operating without name tags to hide their identities).

In contrast to Cliven Bundy, the old white guy cattle rancher who had been free-loading on Federal property for decades at the cots of millions of dollars. What happened to him and his right-wing anti-federal militia supporters when they prevented Federal employees from lawfully confiscating some of his cattle to recoup the cost of his non-compliance? They set up barricades, vowed to use women and children as human shields, aimed their guns at police, told law enforcement to fuck off, and they won. Why? Why did the armed militia defending a free-loader get the kiddy gloves and the people expressing their Constitutional rights get the jackboot and treated like criminals by the very police sworn to protect and serve them?

Could it maybe, just maybe, have something to do with the fact that Bundy and his gun-nut supporters were white, and the majority or Ferguson protesters are black? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-01-2015, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 02:11 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
Edit: I'm not particularly well informed about this stuff but I went back through the thread a bit and decided to reference something I'd looked up in another post.

(I have futzed with the quote a little because I saw some typos and wonky syntax. Additions are in bold.)
(05-12-2014 09:46 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Black people in America have a higher conviction rate for the same crimes across all socio-economic bands. (It's a powerpoint presentation. I'm lazy. Sue me.) They have a significantly higher death rate during arrest, in custody and after trail.

And they are the figures for the justifiable homicides in the course of duty. Not the unjustified ones because that information hasn't been aggregated.

The conclusion I draw is that there is a genuine, systemic problem here. This is not just about how the media disseminates information about these events and there is no one case that has sparked these events.

I also don't think that your bullshit claims of "reverse racism" are in any way valid. Fuck your sister.

(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The right hasn't played þe race card for decades now.

(Jumping in on one point because it's fun to kick Res in the balls.)

My personal favorite example of "playing the race card" is from that fat sack of crap; Rush Limbaugh.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
13-01-2015, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 03:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2015 01:42 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:30 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The right hasn't played þe race card for decades now.

(Jumping in on one point because it's fun to kick Res in the balls.)

It's not much fun until his testicles have actually descended.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post