Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2017, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 04:33 AM by Szuchow.)
Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment
Vatican police have raided a cardinal's apartment where a drug-fuelled homosexual orgy was taking place.

Police entered an apartment at the former palace of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (or Holy Office) last month not far from the Vatican City..

Remind me, what is church stance about homosexuality?

Edit: Should be working now, gave link to article on different site.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
05-07-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment
(05-07-2017 04:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Vatican police broke up a homosexual orgy last month in an apartment belonging to the Con­gregation for the Doctrine of the Faith — the department charged with, among other things, tackling clerical sexual abuse.

> That's a link to a subscription page, not the article. Huh
05-07-2017, 04:29 AM
(05-07-2017 04:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Vatican police broke up a homosexual orgy last month in an apartment belonging to the Con­gregation for the Doctrine of the Faith — the department charged with, among other things, tackling clerical sexual abuse.

How come you get to see it in Poland and it's behind a paywall for me in the US. There's something sinister going on.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-07-2017, 04:34 AM
(05-07-2017 04:28 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

> That's a link to a subscription page, not the article. Huh

Changed link. Should be working now.

(05-07-2017 04:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

How come you get to see it in Poland and it's behind a paywall for me in the US. There's something sinister going on.

Can't see it when I made link in post, but when I search for thread title on google I can access article. Maybe same thing will work for you?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-07-2017, 04:38 AM
(05-07-2017 04:22 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Vatican police have raided a cardinal's apartment where a drug-fuelled homosexual orgy was taking place.

Police entered an apartment at the former palace of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (or Holy Office) last month not far from the Vatican City..

Edit: Should be working now, gave link to article on different site.
♫Oh cum, all ye faithful...♫
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Gawdzilla's post
05-07-2017, 04:40 AM
(05-07-2017 04:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

A GAY conspiracy. Laugh out load
We all know whats gonna happen. Someone is going to be reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy sorry, and all is forgiven. Then they will go on and bully others who arent as *christian*, or white...or hetero (because, the gay will have been prayed away on the clerics), or male.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
05-07-2017, 04:40 AM
I would take the whole article with more than a grain of salt. No reports on the story in Austrian, German or Italian papers.

I highly doubt that an Aussie paper would have an exclusive on something happening in Rome.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
05-07-2017, 04:55 AM
(05-07-2017 04:40 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would take the whole article with more than a grain of salt. No reports on the story in Austrian, German or Italian papers.

I highly doubt that an Aussie paper would have an exclusive on something happening in Rome.

Times also has article on this - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cloud...-tdfn9px8q though only fragment is free.

It may be false or exaggerated but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Church and hypocrisy are nearly synonyms.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-07-2017, 04:55 AM
(05-07-2017 04:40 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would take the whole article with more than a grain of salt. No reports on the story in Austrian, German or Italian papers.

This is their source. I don't know anything about it other than it's Italian so it goes without saying it shouldn't be trusted.

#sigh
05-07-2017, 04:57 AM
(05-07-2017 04:34 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 04:28 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > That's a link to a subscription page, not the article. Huh

Changed link. Should be working now.

(05-07-2017 04:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How come you get to see it in Poland and it's behind a paywall for me in the US. There's something sinister going on.

Can't see it when I made link in post, but when I search for thread title on google I can access article. Maybe same thing will work for you?

> I found it on Google. The readers' comments were as interesting as the article. Pope Francis must want to resign in disgust. Consider