Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2017, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 05:17 AM by abaris.)
RE: Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment
(05-07-2017 04:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is their source. I don't know anything about it other than it's Italian so it goes without saying it shouldn't be trusted.

And yet they don't have it. At least not in their linked articles.

In Germany only a blog called queer.de reports on it without naming any sources for what they report. It's only the sound of silence in the major continental European news outlets.

Seems like everyone is picking up the Aussie article. The Daily Mail only 2 hours ago.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2017, 05:18 AM
(05-07-2017 05:11 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 04:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is their source. I don't know anything about it other than it's Italian so it goes without saying it shouldn't be trusted.

In Germany only a blog called queer.de reports on it without naming any sources for what they report. It's only the sound of silence in the major continental European news outlets.

Times mention it: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/cloud...-tdfn9px8q

You also can find info in Polish sites where Italian media are mentioned and link within link is given to Italian source.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
05-07-2017, 05:19 AM
(05-07-2017 05:11 AM)abaris Wrote:  

I don't read Italian so I just assumed it was the headline news lead article because the dude on the front page looked guilty and ashamed. And gay.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
05-07-2017, 05:22 AM
(05-07-2017 05:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't read Italian so I just assumed it was the headline news lead article because the dude on the front page looked guilty and ashamed. And gay.

It's an article on a controversial senates decree on a local level.

05-07-2017, 08:02 AM
Well, the cardinal probably thought it was okay since everyone was shouting "Oh God!" Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-07-2017, 08:08 AM
(05-07-2017 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, the cardinal probably thought it was okay since everyone was shouting "Oh God!" Wink
Yep, its the people involved:
"Oh yeah, ohhh god, oooh god"
And then the police come in: "OH MY GOD" Gasp

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
05-07-2017, 08:11 AM
(05-07-2017 08:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, the cardinal probably thought it was okay since everyone was shouting "Oh God!" Wink
Yep, its the people involved:

I wonder if he wore his cardinal outfit during the orgy? Is it weird that I think these things? Hobo Laugh out load
05-07-2017, 08:13 AM
(05-07-2017 08:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 08:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Yep, its the people involved:

I wonder if he wore his cardinal outfit during the orgy? Is it weird that I think these things? Hobo Laugh out load
Can you imagine if they were dressed as policemen? The police barge in, and don't know what the hell is going on Laugh out load

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
05-07-2017, 08:15 AM
(05-07-2017 08:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 08:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I wonder if he wore his cardinal outfit during the orgy? Is it weird that I think these things? Hobo Laugh out load
Can you imagine if they were dressed as policemen? The police barge in, and don't know what the hell is going on Laugh out load

Or if the orgy participants thought the real cops were just part of the orgy Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-07-2017, 08:19 AM
So at the root of this is the nzherald

Then the Daily Mail
The Sun, of course
Rawstory
Huffington Post
Quite a few blogs

All quoting the nzherald

But still no continental European paper picked up on it. Nothing, zilch. Sorry, I'm not buying. Even more so, since similar incidents made huge headlines when they happened.

[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post