Police shot and killed in New York

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Police shot and killed in New York
Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Black Guerrilla Family prison gang member shot and killed two New York Police Officers today. The Black Guerrilla Family prison gang was started by a Black Panthers member. According to what I heard on the radio driving home, this gang was founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government and is allied with Weather Underground and Black Liberation Army as well as the Black Panthers.

The coward then took his own life, which to me says he was probably mentally ill, not acting on the part of his gang.

Hope we don't see any copycats.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Police shot and killed in New York
(20-12-2014 10:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Black Guerrilla Family prison gang member shot and killed two New York Police Officers today. The Black Guerrilla Family prison gang was started by a Black Panthers member. According to what I heard on the radio driving home, this gang was founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government and is allied with Weather Underground and Black Liberation Army as well as the Black Panthers.

The coward then took his own life, which to me says he was probably mentally ill, not acting on the part of his gang.

Hope we don't see any copycats.

Mentally ill for not wanting to go to prison for being a cop killer? How do you know this had nothing to do with 'his' gang. With serious gang members everything has to do with the gang.

Copycats - ya mean gang members killing cops but not in a gangy kinda way?

Dafuq dude. Are you high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Quote:The coward then took his own life, which to me says he was probably mentally ill, not acting on the part of his gang.

I would say a more realistic theory was that he was indeed mentally ill in some way or another (but who isn't these days) and the gang capitalized on that and it made him more vulnerable to that sort of mentality and manipulation.

edit: And yea as Anj said, that gang life is a lot like radical religious groups. It's all about the gang, all about your "brothers" etc...

Also, because it's you posting: fuck, cunt, Jew, penis.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-12-2014, 05:54 AM
NYPD officers turn away from Mayor de Blasio as he enters police presser for murdered cops

Outstanding.

'Murican Canadian
21-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Hey Cletus you inbreed cunt, I bet if it isnt news like that you`d be pissing all over the place about how New York is "Sodom and Gomorah".

So pack your reched shit and go back to fucking your sister, or what ever it is your kind of people do.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-12-2014, 06:41 AM
(21-12-2014 06:20 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Hey Cletus you inbreed cunt, I bet if it isnt news like that you`d be pissing all over the place about how New York is "Sodom and Gomorah".

So pack your reched shit and go back to fucking your sister, or what ever it is your kind of people do.

What the fuck is your problem? I posted the news...in the news section, and gave an opinion.

Fuck you if you don't like it you internet keyboard dumb fuck. I have just as much right to post here as you do.

And learn how to fucking spell. You make us educated atheists look bad.

21-12-2014, 07:35 AM
(21-12-2014 06:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 06:20 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Hey Cletus you inbreed cunt, I bet if it isnt news like that you`d be pissing all over the place about how New York is "Sodom and Gomorah".

What the fuck is your problem? I posted the news...in the news section, and gave an opinion.

Fuck you if you don't like it you internet keyboard dumb fuck. I have just as much right to post here as you do.

Atheist? My ass!

Fuck you! And fuck off!

I have seen enought of your kind arround the internet long enought to know what I see.

Your just another redneck scumbag who will sooner or later end up posting the most vial and disgusting shit!

Oh! And go learn a foreign language before you lecture me on langaugae you cunt!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-12-2014, 07:38 AM
(21-12-2014 07:35 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 06:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  What the fuck is your problem? I posted the news...in the news section, and gave an opinion.

Atheist? My ass!

Fuck you! And fuck off!

I have seen enought of your kind arround the internet long enought to know what I see.

Your just another redneck scumbag who will sooner or later end up posting the most vial and disgusting shit!

Oh! And go learn a foreign language before you lecture me on langaugae you cunt!

Why would I need to learn a foreign language? I already speak American English, the supreme language of the supreme country of the earth. Or did you miss history class?

21-12-2014, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2014 08:35 AM by Anjele.)
(21-12-2014 07:38 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 07:35 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Atheist? My ass!

Fuck you! And fuck off!

Why would I need to learn a foreign language? I already speak American English, the supreme language of the supreme country of the earth. Or did you miss history class?

Hey genius - this is an international forum. Not everyone here is from America and English is not everyone's primary language. Before you get all high and mighty you may want to stop and realize that some people are posting in just one of the many languages they know.

Slow your roll badass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-12-2014, 08:26 AM
(21-12-2014 08:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 07:38 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Why would I need to learn a foreign language? I already speak American English, the supreme language of the supreme country of the earth. Or did you miss history class?

Hey genius - this is an international forum. Not everyone here is from American and English is not everyone's primary language. Before you get all high and mighty you may want to stop and realize that some people are posting in just one of the many languages they know.

Slow your roll badass.

I get that. But he called me out by using terms such as "redneck" and "Cletus" and "inbred." So if he wants to use vile terms people use for American southerners, he'll get the response he got. American style.