Police shot and killed in New York

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Police shot and killed in New York
Hooray for credulity! It's not just for theists anymore!

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 01:32 PM
(21-12-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 06:41 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  What the fuck is your problem? I posted the news...in the news section, and gave an opinion.

You also posted no link (or links) that back up your assertion(s).

The whole orignal post isn't "news" all I read was opinion.
I see. So my WHOLE ORIGINAL POST isn't news? I got the guys name wrong? The fact that two cops were killed was wrong? He's not a member of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang? The shooter didn't kill himself? Now I admit to posting what I heard on the radio, so I didn't actually have a link. But do you really want me to post links to what is already on every news outlet front page and can be found easily? Or are the news outlets you read purposely not reporting the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang thing on purpose?

The only opinion was his motive. I said he appeared to be mentally ill.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
21-12-2014, 03:33 PM
The Black Panthers weren't a gang, they were a noisy civil rights movement.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-12-2014, 03:39 PM
(20-12-2014 10:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  ...
founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government

I wish them luck.

Perhaps that might lead to a move away from kleptocracy towards reinstating democracy.

Drinking Beverage

21-12-2014, 03:39 PM
(21-12-2014 03:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  The Black Panthers weren't a gang, they were a noisy civil rights movement.
I must have missed it, did someone say the Black Panthers were a gang? I only see mention of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
21-12-2014, 03:58 PM
(21-12-2014 01:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 12:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  You also posted no link (or links) that back up your assertion(s).

The whole orignal post isn't "news" all I read was opinion.
I see. So my WHOLE ORIGINAL POST isn't news? I got the guys name wrong? The fact that two cops were killed was wrong? He's not a member of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang? The shooter didn't kill himself? Now I admit to posting what I heard on the radio, so I didn't actually have a link. But do you really want me to post links to what is already on every news outlet front page and can be found easily? Or are the news outlets you read purposely not reporting the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang thing on purpose?

The only opinion was his motive. I said he appeared to be mentally ill.

How the fuck would I know if anything you wrote is true? Maybe it's not "news" where I live? Maybe I don't watch the news because I'm too busy with other things?

All I read was your opinion on something. You've posted no link to any news article about it. You assume (wrongly) we all should know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-12-2014, 04:34 PM
(21-12-2014 08:26 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 08:13 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey genius - this is an international forum. Not everyone here is from American and English is not everyone's primary language. Before you get all high and mighty you may want to stop and realize that some people are posting in just one of the many languages they know.

Slow your roll badass.

I get that. But he called me out by using terms such as "redneck" and "Cletus" and "inbred." So if he wants to use vile terms people use for American southerners, he'll get the response he got. American style.

You are as representative of the entire US population as my ass!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
21-12-2014, 04:40 PM
(21-12-2014 04:34 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  You are as representative of the entire US population as my ass!

*Raises hand*

But...... how fat is your ass? Would it be big enough to represent most Americans?

Enquiring minds need to know.

Tongue

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-12-2014, 04:42 PM
(21-12-2014 04:40 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 04:34 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  You are as representative of the entire US population as my ass!

*Raises hand*

But...... how fat is your ass? Would it be big enough to represent most Americans?

Enquiring minds need to know.

Tongue

Much cheers to all.

In cm or inches?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
21-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Well... for us civilized folks centimeters are the norm. Though, for those still clinging to a bygone age? Perhaps the old Imperial system will do? Wink

Much cheers to all.