Police shot and killed in New York

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Police shot and killed in New York
(21-12-2014 04:42 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 04:40 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  *Raises hand*

But...... how fat is your ass? Would it be big enough to represent most Americans?

Enquiring minds need to know.

Tongue

Much cheers to all.

In cm or inches?

Better convert it it to inches Americans can't handle the metric system. Wink

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 04:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-12-2014 10:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Black Guerrilla Family prison gang member shot and killed two New York Police Officers today. The Black Guerrilla Family prison gang was started by a Black Panthers member. According to what I heard on the radio driving home, this gang was founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government and is allied with Weather Underground and Black Liberation Army as well as the Black Panthers.

Except FBI says he was not affiliated with any gang. So there's that.

(21-12-2014 01:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  He's not a member of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang?

No he was not.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
22-12-2014, 04:24 PM
(21-12-2014 08:26 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  But he called me out by using terms such as "redneck" and "Cletus" and "inbred." So if he wants to use vile terms people use for American southerners, he'll get the response he got. American style.

What the hell's wrong with being called Cletus? Some sorta southern thing?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-12-2014, 03:16 AM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-12-2014, 06:15 AM
(22-12-2014 04:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 10:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  Ismaaiyl Brinsley, Black Guerrilla Family prison gang member shot and killed two New York Police Officers today. The Black Guerrilla Family prison gang was started by a Black Panthers member. According to what I heard on the radio driving home, this gang was founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government and is allied with Weather Underground and Black Liberation Army as well as the Black Panthers.

Except FBI says he was not affiliated with any gang. So there's that.

(21-12-2014 01:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  He's not a member of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang?

No he was not.

The Feds say no, the NYPD says yes.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
23-12-2014, 03:36 PM
(21-12-2014 03:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 10:12 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  ...
founded with the intention of overthrowing the U.S. Government

I wish them luck.

Perhaps that might lead to a move away from kleptocracy towards reinstating democracy.

Drinking Beverage

What do you mean "reinstating" a democracy? America has always been ruled by rich, white, male landowners.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-12-2014, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 03:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-12-2014 06:15 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 04:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Except FBI says he was not affiliated with any gang. So there's that.

No he was not.

The Feds say no, the NYPD says yes.

Well that certainly is cause for questioning the credibility of the NYPD in whatever they say now isn't it? Why would the NYPD presume to question the FBI's Baltimore field office regarding a Baltimore-based gang? The fuck the NYPD know about Baltimore? Are they just stupid or what? Or maybe they just have their own agenda and propaganda.

23-12-2014, 03:50 PM
(23-12-2014 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 06:15 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The Feds say no, the NYPD says yes.

Well that certainly is cause for questioning the credibility of the NYPD in whatever they say now isn't it? Why would the NYPD presume to question the FBI's Baltimore field office regarding a Baltimore-based gang? The fuck the NYPD know about Baltimore? Are they just stupid or what? Or maybe they just have their own agenda and propaganda.

Well according to what I read on huff post and another site I can't recall, the NYPD got their info from the Baltimore PD and the prison there where Ismaaiyl Brinsley served time. The FBI might not have anything in their file, but the local cops deal with local gangs more than the feds I assume.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
23-12-2014, 04:03 PM
(23-12-2014 03:50 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that certainly is cause for questioning the credibility of the NYPD in whatever they say now isn't it? Why would the NYPD presume to question the FBI's Baltimore field office regarding a Baltimore-based gang? The fuck the NYPD know about Baltimore? Are they just stupid or what? Or maybe they just have their own agenda and propaganda.

Well according to what I read on huff post and another site I can't recall, the NYPD got their info from the Baltimore PD and the prison there where Ismaaiyl Brinsley served time. The FBI might not have anything in their file, but the local cops deal with local gangs more than the feds I assume.

The presumption then is that Baltimore cops and correction officers shared information on a whim with the NYPD that they didn't share with the FBI's Baltimore field office who were investigating Baltimore gangs side by side with local law enforcement on a daily basis for years. Yeah, seems legit.

29-12-2014, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 06:15 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(23-12-2014 03:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Yeah. About that little ol' title. Which race has been labeled the racial problem or money hoggers for hundreds of years now, Cenk? Is putting our race out there going to give it the shock value? What if we didn't do that at all anymore, and simply said "A thug"? Big Grin Maybe they should return to the usual instead. You know. Demonizing hermits and loners by saying every mass murderer "kept to himself."