Police shot and killed in New York

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Police shot and killed in New York
(21-12-2014 03:39 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 03:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  The Black Panthers weren't a gang, they were a noisy civil rights movement.
I must have missed it, did someone say the Black Panthers were a gang? I only see mention of the Black Guerrilla Family prison gang.

They were formed as a sub-set of cops during the civil rights. The would protect ghettos and do jobs cops would not do to the fact that cops would discriminate back then.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2014, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 07:45 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(29-12-2014 06:04 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Big Grin Maybe they should return to the usual instead. You know. Demonizing hermits and loners by saying every mass murderer "kept to himself."

Oh no, wait. That would once again go in my direction, wouldn't it. Not that I haven't been called a "racist" for being a quiet type, because I have.

Hobo Are we demonic highbred?

Hold on. Let me attempt something here. A shadow demon named Ryphoomordi terrorizes this one guy who was standing around by a bed or something and ignores the other fat bastard who was chuckling his face off at the guy by the bed. Ryphoomordi then possesses the guy by the bed and makes them go crazy. Now all who believe in possession can hype up the victimization of the guy by plastering it all over the 700 club and Facebook. Now every shadow creature can be blamed for a couple of decades. Not Satan though. He gets it all the time off of the web.
29-12-2014, 08:32 PM
(29-12-2014 07:39 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 06:04 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Big Grin Maybe they should return to the usual instead. You know. Demonizing hermits and loners by saying every mass murderer "kept to himself."

Oh no, wait. That would once again go in my direction, wouldn't it. Not that I haven't been called a "racist" for being a quiet type, because I have.

Hobo Are we demonic highbred?

Hold on. Let me attempt something here. A shadow demon named Ryphoomordi terrorizes this one guy who was standing around by a bed or something and ignores the other fat bastard who was chuckling his face off at the guy by the bed. Ryphoomordi then possesses the guy by the bed and makes them go crazy. Now all who believe in possession can hype up the victimization of the guy by plastering it all over the 700 club and Facebook. Now every shadow creature can be blamed for a couple of decades. Not Satan though. He gets it all the time off of the web.

[Image: 1309459116010.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
29-12-2014, 09:15 PM
You know how Satan gets the blame for every bad, and nobody cares if he's responsible for it or not? When media does it, it's treated as legit. When society does it, everyone thinks it's fact or nobody cares.
29-12-2014, 09:19 PM
(29-12-2014 09:15 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  You know how Satan gets the blame for every bad, and nobody cares if he's responsible for it or not? When media does it, it's treated as legit. When society does it, everyone thinks it's fact or nobody cares.

Oh I gotcha.

29-12-2014, 09:25 PM
If a dog tries to bite me I'll blame the rabies, but I'm still gonna kill it for my own self preservation. Nothing personal.

'Murican Canadian