Police strike, pillage and hate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 12:04 PM by nach_in.)
Police strike, pillage and hate
Yesterday the police in my city locked themselves in their stations and left the city without law enforcement. Their claim is fair, they've been earning too little for too long.
But of course, the most vulnerable parts of the city started to loot everywhere, it was a chaotic night and the damage is enormous.

But what surprises me most is the amount of hate people have inside them ,you should read the things they say to the criminals! sure, they're in the wrong, the shouldn't have stolen anything, but some people just got out of control, they even grabbed one guy and killed him with sticks on the street!!

The racist and classicist comments and insults are overwhelming, I mean, they're poor people taking advantage of an opportunity, it's wrong, but it's also wrong how they're constantly repressed and ostracised just so we can keep our "peace". It shouldn't be so surprising, and to some extent I think it's reasonable that they start looting everything when the police take a day off.

Of course politicians do what they do best, lie and hide until someone else fixes things. The governor should be the dead guy imho, drug dealer little piece of shit Angry

And the media only serves the purpose of blowing things out of proportion and fuel a paranoia, they said it was a "civil war" and that our society will never recover from this, with an ominous music in the background.

So that was my day, I almost completely lost my faith in humanity today, and the criminals seem to be the only ones acting like normal human beings. I fear the hatred building up everywhere Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: Police strike, pillage and hate
bu-but you didn't say where you are?

(sorry your city sucked yesterday)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-12-2013, 12:22 PM
(04-12-2013 12:18 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  bu-but you didn't say where you are?

(sorry your city sucked yesterday)

you are right Tongue

I live in Córdoba, Argentina

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-64.180168

oh, and btw, the police is back on the streets and everything is slowly getting back to normal

05-12-2013, 08:21 AM
I hope things improve. (and thanks for the map) Keep us posted so we know you are alright.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-12-2013, 08:51 AM
it's all fine now, it wasn't that bad actually. I just can't understand how everyone is so quick to jump in the hate wagon

05-12-2013, 09:50 PM
(05-12-2013 08:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I just can't understand how everyone is so quick to jump in the hate wagon
It's tribalism, and it's part of human nature. We all have these compulsions to some extent.