Polish foreign minister claims that Tusk re-election was rigged.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Polish foreign minister claims that Tusk re-election was rigged.
Poland foreign minister, Witold Waszczykowski (one from "negro mentality" in USA and cyclists and vegan being tied to marxist theme) claims that re-election of Donald Tusk as President of European Council was rigged. Poland allegedly has "expertise" that "allow to question the choice on ground of European law".

One wonders what Waszczykowski tried to achieve. One also wonders how long it will last before EU patience will run out.

Short story can be found here.

Longer one (requiring using of translator) can be found here.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Polish foreign minister claims that Tusk re-election was rigged.
... Why are the Poles Euroskeptic? The Brits want the Poles outta Britain - Britain for the British ra! ra! ra! What do the Poles want if they leave the EU? Or why do they think being an EU member is bad?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-03-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: Polish foreign minister claims that Tusk re-election was rigged.
(29-03-2017 03:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Why are the Poles Euroskeptic?

Majority isn't. According to CBOS 2016 polls 81% is pro being member state of EU, 52% thinks it don't damage Poland sovereignty too much. [http://www.cbos.pl/SPISKOM.POL/2016/K_031_16.PDF, p. 3]

Quote:The Brits want the Poles outta Britain - Britain for the British ra! ra! ra! What do the Poles want if they leave the EU?

I doubt that majority of Poles want to leave EU but it seem to me that opposition is focused on slogans like sovereignty, traditional values and political correctness. If things didn't changed to much majority of Poles are pro EU.

Quote:Or why do they think being an EU member is bad?

Minority I suppose imagine Poland as country held back by pc EU which soon will fall under deluge of immigrants who want our wimminz.

There could be some legitimate grievances I suppose but I don't hear such. Those who think that being in EU is bad for Poland say that it is bad cause reasons and if you support EU then you're commie-Jew wanting to destroy catholicism.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post