Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2018, 08:08 AM
RE: Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.
It's upsetting when you realize 1. people really think this way 2. have enough numbers to form groups 3. feel emboldened by the current political climate to come out from the woodwork.

They are vile pieces of shit. Blaming ______ (fill in the blank) for their own shortcomings and deficiencies. They have failed miserably as human beings, letting hate fill them and rule their lives. If it weren't so disgusting, I would feel sad for them.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
22-01-2018, 08:14 AM
(22-01-2018 08:08 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  It's upsetting when you realize 1. people really think this way 2. have enough numbers to form groups 3. feel emboldened by the current political climate to come out from the woodwork.

They are vile pieces of shit. Blaming ______ (fill in the blank) for their own shortcomings and deficiencies. They have failed miserably as human beings, letting hate fill them and rule their lives. If it weren't so disgusting, I would feel sad for them.

From news coverage I get the idea that this meeting wasn't (surprisingly) about blaming "Other" but about commemorating Hitler. Otherwise I can't help but agree with your post.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-01-2018, 09:02 AM
(22-01-2018 06:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 06:46 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Isn't that sort of thing illegal?

It is. However issue here is not breaking the law but rather being foolish and disgusting enough to commemorate mass murderer who would thought those idiots as subhumans.

That's what trolls look like in fleshspace.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2018, 09:11 AM
(22-01-2018 09:02 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 06:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It is. However issue here is not breaking the law but rather being foolish and disgusting enough to commemorate mass murderer who would thought those idiots as subhumans.

That's what trolls look like in fleshspace.

I doubt that this was trolling.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 10:40 AM
(22-01-2018 09:11 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 09:02 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  That's what trolls look like in fleshspace.

I doubt that this was trolling.
I've known more than few neo-nazis and always thought they were trolling the world. They all had a copy of Mein Kampf and none of them had read a single word of it. Most of their information comes from their "underground" comics.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2018, 10:47 AM
(22-01-2018 10:40 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 09:11 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I doubt that this was trolling.
I've known more than few neo-nazis and always thought they were trolling the world. They all had a copy of Mein Kampf and none of them had read a single word of it. Most of their information comes from their "underground" comics.

A lot of Christians don't read the Bible. Does that mean they're trolling?
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
22-01-2018, 10:52 AM
(22-01-2018 10:40 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 09:11 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I doubt that this was trolling.

From what I heard Mein Kampf is horribly written shit so neo-nazis not reading it isn't big surprise. Especially when one consider that it can be treated as nothing more than relic.

Regardless I think that wannabe clownish nazis in Poland were serious. Just too stupid to realize that their idol would consider them subhumans.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 10:57 AM
(22-01-2018 02:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Two days ago Polish tv shown video footage from celebration of Hitler birthday by polish neo-nazi group Pride and Modernity. In speech commemorating Hitler leader of P&M called failed austrian painter - one of greatest strategist, commanders and mind of all times. There were also toasts for both Hitler and Poland.

I lack words to describe what I feel now. Sure I knew that neo-nazis existed here, Independence Day march reminded everyone about it but this is I'm afraid whole new level of idiocy and disgrace. Group of Poles commemorating man responsible for deaths of millions of their own people; commemorating man who would have thought them sub humans? I don't know where idiocy ends and plain evil begins.

Prosecutor general started investigation but it remains to be seen what it will result in. Here is coverage in English:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/footage-of...stigation/
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/0...mWbRlvWzIV
http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internatio...s-birthday

Someone should infiltrate some of their meetings/parties ... take pictures, lots and lots of pictures, and post them all on Face Book, or somewhere, and tell these idiots their pictures will be shared with all the largest Polish employers, and in public so there will be consequences for this nonsense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
22-01-2018, 11:02 AM
(22-01-2018 10:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 02:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Two days ago Polish tv shown video footage from celebration of Hitler birthday by polish neo-nazi group Pride and Modernity. In speech commemorating Hitler leader of P&M called failed austrian painter - one of greatest strategist, commanders and mind of all times. There were also toasts for both Hitler and Poland.

I lack words to describe what I feel now. Sure I knew that neo-nazis existed here, Independence Day march reminded everyone about it but this is I'm afraid whole new level of idiocy and disgrace. Group of Poles commemorating man responsible for deaths of millions of their own people; commemorating man who would have thought them sub humans? I don't know where idiocy ends and plain evil begins.

Prosecutor general started investigation but it remains to be seen what it will result in. Here is coverage in English:

Someone should infiltrate some of their meetings/parties ... take pictures, lots and lots of pictures, and post them all on Face Book, or somewhere, and tell these idiots their pictures will be shared with all the largest Polish employers, and in public so there will be consequences for this nonsense.

Their meeting already was infiltrated by journalist who made video that showed this travesty to wider public. I have suspicion that they aren't so bold on ordinary meeting announced on their web site.

There are already voice speaking about delegalization of this organization. One wonders how it will end.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Ive got nothing.

Assholes are everywhere.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces