Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.
(22-01-2018 11:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 02:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Two days ago Polish tv shown video footage from celebration of Hitler birthday by polish neo-nazi group Pride and Modernity. In speech commemorating Hitler leader of P&M called failed austrian painter - one of greatest strategist, commanders and mind of all times. There were also toasts for both Hitler and Poland.

I lack words to describe what I feel now. Sure I knew that neo-nazis existed here, Independence Day march reminded everyone about it but this is I'm afraid whole new level of idiocy and disgrace. Group of Poles commemorating man responsible for deaths of millions of their own people; commemorating man who would have thought them sub humans? I don't know where idiocy ends and plain evil begins.

Prosecutor general started investigation but it remains to be seen what it will result in. Here is coverage in English:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/footage-of...stigation/
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/0...mWbRlvWzIV
http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internatio...s-birthday

Ive got nothing.

Assholes are everywhere.

Assholes are everywhere, sure. But why assholes sharing the country with me are so damn stupid?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2018, 12:28 PM
(22-01-2018 07:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  What this scum did while horrible is nothing but symptom of disease that runs deeper - ignorance mixed with nationalism.

As you pointed out, this is idiocy at it's purest. On the same lines as Russian neonazis. They celebrate an ideology that happily viewed and treated them as inferior, as slaves under the best of circumstances. To be deported from their homeland in order for Germans to move in.

This isn't nationalism, this is a death wish. Nationalism would be celebrating a dubious figure like Pilsudsky, who established a nationalist polish dictatorship.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
22-01-2018, 12:36 PM
(22-01-2018 11:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 11:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ive got nothing.

Assholes are everywhere.

Assholes are everywhere, sure. But why assholes sharing the country with me are so damn stupid?

General trait of assholes. It takes a lot of indoctrination to make an intelligent asshole. Not much at all to make a stupid one.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-01-2018, 12:49 PM
(22-01-2018 12:28 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 07:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  What this scum did while horrible is nothing but symptom of disease that runs deeper - ignorance mixed with nationalism.

As you pointed out, this is idiocy at it's purest. On the same lines as Russian neonazis. They celebrate an ideology that happily viewed and treated them as inferior, as slaves under the best of circumstances. To be deported from their homeland in order for Germans to move in.

This isn't nationalism, this is a death wish. Nationalism would be celebrating a dubious figure like Pilsudsky, who established a nationalist polish dictatorship.

Perhaps it is ignorance tied to anti communism or racism? Fact that Hitler would see this idiots as sub humans does not mean they don't see themselves as "Aryans". Regardless, such level of stupidity is astonishing but one has to remember that even during war some Poles were thankful to Germans for killing Jews, so this kind of lunacy isn't exactly new. And to be fair not only Poles admired Hitler.

(22-01-2018 12:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 11:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Assholes are everywhere, sure. But why assholes sharing the country with me are so damn stupid?

General trait of assholes. It takes a lot of indoctrination to make an intelligent asshole. Not much at all to make a stupid one.

I wouldn't call stupidity as general trait of assholes. One can be a jerk and still intelligent. But even if assholes were stupid in general there is stupidity and STUPIDITY.

I hope that appropriate action will be taken.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
22-01-2018, 12:51 PM
(22-01-2018 12:49 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I wouldn't call stupidity as general trait of assholes. One can be a jerk and still intelligent. But even if assholes were stupid in general there is stupidity and STUPIDITY.

Breed a better asshole?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-01-2018, 12:55 PM
(22-01-2018 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 12:49 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I wouldn't call stupidity as general trait of assholes. One can be a jerk and still intelligent. But even if assholes were stupid in general there is stupidity and STUPIDITY.

Breed a better asshole?

Prosecute them to full extent of the law, not try to make it look harmless or funny. Right wing nuts aren't exactly afraid of judiciary and this should change. For dog sake, even PiS should be afraid of monster it helped to create.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 01:13 PM
(22-01-2018 12:49 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Regardless, such level of stupidity is astonishing but one has to remember that even during war some Poles were thankful to Germans for killing Jews, so this kind of lunacy isn't exactly new.

Some say, polish antisemitism was only second to Nazi antisemitism. But that doesn't change the fact that they were considered - to use a Spartan term - Helots by their occupants. Only good enough to toil the fields and to do menial tasks. Hitler waged war on polish intellectuals, killing them by the thousands. I can't imagine the level of stupidity to celebrate one's own enemies.

[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
22-01-2018, 01:24 PM
(22-01-2018 01:13 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 12:49 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Regardless, such level of stupidity is astonishing but one has to remember that even during war some Poles were thankful to Germans for killing Jews, so this kind of lunacy isn't exactly new.

Some say, polish antisemitism was only second to Nazi antisemitism. But that doesn't change the fact that they were considered - to use a Spartan term - Helots by their occupants. Only good enough to toil the fields and to do menial tasks. Hitler waged war on polish intellectuals, killing them by the thousands. I can't imagine the level of stupidity to celebrate one's own enemies.

I wouldn't try to rate antisemitism* but certainly pre-war and wartime Poland was full of it, there is no shortage of books on the subject and denial of right wingers will change nothing. And obviously, existence of antisemitism didn't make Poles fate less bleak but that was not my point; antisemitism was bridge on which Poles and Germans met.

As for stupidity I agree but I simply can't understand it. Were they to say: Hitler was scumbag but at least he killed many communists then it would be somewhat understandable. But what they did... It escapes comprehension.

*Were I to do it I would go with number of victims and enacted laws.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 01:28 PM
(22-01-2018 01:24 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  As for stupidity I agree but I simply can't understand it. Were they to say: Hitler was scumbag but at least he killed many communists then it would be somewhat understandable. But what they did... It escapes comprehension.

Why do they even celebrate his birthday now? It's not up for another three months.

22-01-2018, 01:32 PM
(22-01-2018 01:28 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 01:24 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  As for stupidity I agree but I simply can't understand it. Were they to say: Hitler was scumbag but at least he killed many communists then it would be somewhat understandable. But what they did... It escapes comprehension.

Why do they even celebrate his birthday now? It's not up for another three months.

Video which was shown only 2 days ago spoken about events that took place in may 2017.

Mikhail Bakunin.