Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.
*shhhhht*
Dont tell those fools what happened 85y ago (minus 8 days).

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2018, 02:31 PM
(22-01-2018 01:32 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Video which was shown only 2 days ago spoken about events that took place in may 2017.

So they're even too stupid to commemorate the right date. Which would be the 20th of april.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
22-01-2018, 02:55 PM
(22-01-2018 02:31 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 01:32 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Video which was shown only 2 days ago spoken about events that took place in may 2017.

So they're even too stupid to commemorate the right date. Which would be the 20th of april.

I would like neo nazis to be dumb enough to not even know their idol birth date but I doubt that's the case. I suspect some other reason but whatever actual reason is it is beyond irrelevant. It's celebration that matters not date of it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
22-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Poles celebrating Hitler...this is like the Cherokee celebrating the birth of Andrew Jackson. (but worse)

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
23-01-2018, 01:06 AM
It's sad to see the rise of neofascism in so many different nations.
23-01-2018, 01:30 AM
(22-01-2018 07:10 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Poles celebrating Hitler...this is like the Cherokee celebrating the birth of Andrew Jackson. (but worse)

It seems that humanity potential for stupidity is boundless.

(23-01-2018 01:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's sad to see the rise of neofascism in so many different nations.

It is. Maybe this will be eye opener for current Polish gov but, sadly I doubt this.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-01-2018, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2018 02:42 AM by Szuchow.)
President Andrzej Duda decided to not condemn polish neo-nazis commemorating Hitler. Instead he chose to use Twitter and re-tweet message saying that it was PO which registered nazi group Pride and Modernity. Till I read this I though that there are some borders that even this clown will not cross but it seems that Poland clown in chief is more deplorable human being that I thought.

Also prosecutor who accused one of neo nazis filmed at discussed event was was reduced in rank after PiS took power; Interior Ministry unit monitoring P&M was dismissed when PiS grabbed power. Can't say such news bode well.

Article from which I took info can be found here (in Polish only): http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7...a=167&c=96

ETA: Right wing clowns suggest that material was aired on this particular date cause it's creators wanted to discredit Poland before visit of US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Other clown, this time journalists of right wing shit portal claims that video was staged. Dog fucking damn. More I read this more I am convinced that AntiFa beating the shit of fascist clowns is right way to go.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-01-2018, 02:43 AM
Being german i still cant wrap my head around the fact that of all people in the word, the poles are praising Hitler, only 85y (which is no time in a wider historical context) after he hijacked the german state. And officials like the president have nothing to say about this!?
Its just un.believ.able FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
23-01-2018, 02:50 AM
(23-01-2018 02:43 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Being german i still cant wrap my head around the fact that of all people in the word, the poles are praising Hitler, only 85y (which is no time in a wider historical context) after he hijacked the german state.

I don't understand too. I guess this is ignorance speaking, or having false info perhaps. At least I hope that those clowns are ignorant as alternative is much worse - that they knowingly praise Hitler.

Quote:And officials like the president have nothing to say about this!?

Officials, like minister of justice had something to say about his. President however not only chose to not condemn the neo-nazis but also chose to re-tweet message that in his deluded mind was meant to show that it is PO which should be blamed. He didn't even have "decency" to stay quiet.

Quote:Its just un.believ.able FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

It is. But what is even more unbelievable is fact that not all condemn them. For dog sake, some journalists write that this was staged.

I understand that Poland has long history of authoritarianism and I understand (not really) that some Poles long for strong man in power but what the fuck possessed these idiots to chose Hitler as role model? What make clowns think that neo-nazis should be defended? This country is fucking hopeless.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-01-2018, 09:06 AM
[Image: Goose-Steps-and-Glitter.-It-can-only-be-...Harlan.jpg]

[Image: barfly_condenados_pelo_vicio.gif]
[+] 2 users Like BikerDude's post