Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Polish neo-nazis celebrate Hitler birthday.
(23-01-2018 09:06 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  [Image: Goose-Steps-and-Glitter.-It-can-only-be-...Harlan.jpg]

?

Sadly celebration wasn't meant to ridicule clownish Austrian.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Agents of Internal Security Agency arrested leader of Pride and Modernity neo nazi group.

In related news prime minister Mateusz Morawiecki condemned neo nazi organizations. It would be a move with which no one should have problems but Morawiecki decided to mention "communism" for some strange reason.

Article in Polish if anyone is interested - http://katowice.wyborcza.pl/katowice/7,3...dolfa.html

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-01-2018, 10:38 AM
(22-01-2018 10:47 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 10:40 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I've known more than few neo-nazis and always thought they were trolling the world. They all had a copy of Mein Kampf and none of them had read a single word of it. Most of their information comes from their "underground" comics.

A lot of Christians don't read the Bible. Does that mean they're trolling?

I don't care what you worry about. I'm surprised I had to tell you that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2018, 10:48 AM
(22-01-2018 11:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 11:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ive got nothing.

Assholes are everywhere.

Assholes are everywhere, sure. But why assholes sharing the country with me are so damn stupid?

I'm sorry, I giggled a little at that..I mean since I live in the US.

Yeah, I got nothing. I'm surrounded by stupid assholes -- it also seems that people can't help but to share their stupid and even put it on parade in this country.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-01-2018, 10:52 AM
(24-01-2018 10:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 11:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Assholes are everywhere, sure. But why assholes sharing the country with me are so damn stupid?

I'm sorry, I giggled a little at that..I mean since I live in the US.

Yeah, I got nothing. I'm surrounded by stupid assholes -- it also seems that people can't help but to share their stupid and even put it on parade in this country.

Given that I found info about this all Hitler shit in Japan newspaper I would say assholes here too are content with putting their stupidity on parade.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
24-01-2018, 11:27 AM
(24-01-2018 10:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm sorry, I giggled a little at that..I mean since I live in the US.

Given that I found info about this all Hitler shit in Japan newspaper I would say assholes here too are content with putting their stupidity on parade.

I have to believe that one day it will get better.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-01-2018, 11:33 AM
(24-01-2018 11:27 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Given that I found info about this all Hitler shit in Japan newspaper I would say assholes here too are content with putting their stupidity on parade.

I have to believe that one day it will get better.

I have serious doubts about situation improving. I just wonder how this issue will be handled. I'm afraid that this dude I mentioned in earlier post will end like sacrificial goat being chased into the desert so rest of the nation could be free of sin of nationalism and things will stay largely the same after outrage fades.

Without good education and strict but just law nothing will be improved in long run.

Mikhail Bakunin.
25-01-2018, 04:37 PM
(22-01-2018 02:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Two days ago Polish tv shown video footage from celebration of Hitler birthday by polish neo-nazi group Pride and Modernity. In speech commemorating Hitler leader of P&M called failed austrian painter - one of greatest strategist, commanders and mind of all times. There were also toasts for both Hitler and Poland.

I lack words to describe what I feel now. Sure I knew that neo-nazis existed here, Independence Day march reminded everyone about it but this is I'm afraid whole new level of idiocy and disgrace. Group of Poles commemorating man responsible for deaths of millions of their own people; commemorating man who would have thought them sub humans? I don't know where idiocy ends and plain evil begins.

You have my sympathy. We have neo-nazis here, too.

Wherever there are rocks, it seems there are things living under them.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
25-01-2018, 04:40 PM
(25-01-2018 04:37 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(22-01-2018 02:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Two days ago Polish tv shown video footage from celebration of Hitler birthday by polish neo-nazi group Pride and Modernity. In speech commemorating Hitler leader of P&M called failed austrian painter - one of greatest strategist, commanders and mind of all times. There were also toasts for both Hitler and Poland.

I lack words to describe what I feel now. Sure I knew that neo-nazis existed here, Independence Day march reminded everyone about it but this is I'm afraid whole new level of idiocy and disgrace. Group of Poles commemorating man responsible for deaths of millions of their own people; commemorating man who would have thought them sub humans? I don't know where idiocy ends and plain evil begins.

You have my sympathy. We have neo-nazis here, too.

Neo-nazis can be found almost everywhere I suppose but finding them in Poland just beggars belief. Perhaps it shouldn't, though as even during war not all Poles were averse to helping nazis - szmalcownicy are good example.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-01-2018, 11:12 AM
According to Joachim Brudziński, chief of Ministry of the Interior and Administration Poland problem with nazism is make believe pushed by Brussels and opposition.

Mikhail Bakunin.