Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Wink Polite on the toilet
Very not interesting for lots of people but in my opinion my toilet experiences from work have to be shared with the world!! Cool

Stop reading if you:
- find toilets disgusting
- find talk about toilet topics stupid
- think you are too good to have fun about simple minded topics like this
- have a hot person waiting in your bedroom

I keep noticing some stuff on the toilet. At work of course, not using public toilets.
You know we have those bigger toilets like public toilets.

Some people are toilet-polite, some even toilet-shy.
Not a lot of girls will just go, do business and leave again.
I don't know about men's toilets of course but here a few examples from what I experienced:

Idea The splashing sound from taking a sh** is something embarrassing so you throw some toiletpaper in, in advance.

Idea Some people stop peeing in "mid-pee" when they hear someone else enter the room.

Idea When it smells bad, you do not mention it, you act as if there is nothing wrong.

Idea No farting! Nope, not even on the toilet.

Idea No talking, no more than a "hi" if you know someone.

Idea No bringing snacks or drinks into the room (even closed ones)... it's not even unhygienic because it is closed and our toilets are constantly being cleaned.

Idea You can do your makeup and hair, you can wash your face or brush your teeth, but you can't get rid of a pimple or scratch your butt.

Idea It is weird if you pee too long, so you better go a few times instead of waiting and have one long "pee-session".

to be continued...

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Leela's post
15-02-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Polite on the toilet
Holy shit that made me laugh! Thanks, I needed that!

I'm a typical farmer. I get in there and let er rip regardless of who's around.

Plus I have a different attitude towards human waste than most. In fact I think calling it "waste" is the worst possible label for it!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-02-2012, 05:45 PM
If I was a woman I would leave the seat up to confuse the next person Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Funny post, Leela! I love toilet humour.
You gotta have a laugh at bodily functions Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-02-2012, 09:43 PM
(15-02-2012 05:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Very not interesting for lots of people but in my opinion my toilet experiences from work have to be shared with the world!! Cool

Stop reading if you:
- have a hot person waiting in your bedroom

I got stuck wondering what this would be like to experience in real life, so was unable to finish reading the rest of your thread.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-02-2012, 10:36 PM
I flush public toilets with my foot.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
15-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Why do women have the same size of washroom as men in public spaces? They need more room for more stalls (since female's number 1 isn't against the wall) and they have a whole extra act to do (monthly act). Also, more often they are the ones with the children changing the babies and stuff (though that is changing more and more, Big Grin ). It's just a physical reality- space should be 1/3 male 2/3 female in public buildings. There would be less time wasted for these things for both parties at events and such Smile
16-02-2012, 12:02 AM
(15-02-2012 11:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why do women have the same size of washroom as men in public spaces? They need more room for more stalls (since female's number 1 isn't against the wall) and they have a whole extra act to do (monthly act). Also, more often they are the ones with the children changing the babies and stuff (though that is changing more and more, Big Grin ). It's just a physical reality- space should be 1/3 male 2/3 female in public buildings. There would be less time wasted for these things for both parties at events and such Smile

They're designed by men, I'd say Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Leela, as you seem to have considerable knowledge in toilet etiquette.....a question.

Years ago, before anti grafitti toilet walls, men used to draw dirty pictures, advertise their wares ,and write poems. I imagine the ladies would have been far too gentile for this sort of behavior.

An old bit of toilet poetry that comes to mind ....... No use standing on the toilet seat, the crabs in here jump five feet. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
16-02-2012, 12:45 AM
(16-02-2012 12:02 AM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why do women have the same size of washroom as men in public spaces? They need more room for more stalls (since female's number 1 isn't against the wall) and they have a whole extra act to do (monthly act). Also, more often they are the ones with the children changing the babies and stuff (though that is changing more and more, Big Grin ). It's just a physical reality- space should be 1/3 male 2/3 female in public buildings. There would be less time wasted for these things for both parties at events and such Smile

They're designed by men, I'd say Tongue

Many men ask what it is we do in there and why does it always take us so long (usually followed by an eye roll). Uhhh... we are waiting in line-up. No mystery there, ha ha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post