Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 01:29 AM
RE: Polite on the toilet
(16-02-2012 12:45 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 12:02 AM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why do women have the same size of washroom as men in public spaces? They need more room for more stalls (since female's number 1 isn't against the wall) and they have a whole extra act to do (monthly act). Also, more often they are the ones with the children changing the babies and stuff (though that is changing more and more, Big Grin ). It's just a physical reality- space should be 1/3 male 2/3 female in public buildings. There would be less time wasted for these things for both parties at events and such Smile

They're designed by men, I'd say Tongue

Many men ask what it is we do in there and why does it always take us so long (usually followed by an eye roll). Uhhh... we are waiting in line-up. No mystery there, ha ha.

Too right, LJ! Smile

Mr Woof,
Back when I worked in clubs the women's graffiti could be way worse than the men's. Women can be pretty rank sometimes Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
16-02-2012, 02:21 AM
oh one thing I forget,
no sitting down for a pee, just hover over the toilet

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
16-02-2012, 06:05 AM
(16-02-2012 12:45 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Many men ask what it is we do in there and why does it always take us so long (usually followed by an eye roll). Uhhh... we are waiting in line-up. No mystery there, ha ha.

You may not realize this, but the same question applies. What do you women (as a group) do in the toilets that you ALWAYS have a queue?

Never mind. Don't answer that. If you need to strangle every fart to make it no louder than a butterfly wing, the question is pointless.

OK, I have another one. Why do you not adjust makeup, hair etc *while* you wait for your turn? How violent does it get in there that you need to redo the makeup after?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 3 users Like Malleus's post
16-02-2012, 07:26 AM
(16-02-2012 12:27 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Leela, as you seem to have considerable knowledge in toilet etiquette.....a question.

Years ago, before anti grafitti toilet walls, men used to draw dirty pictures, advertise their wares ,and write poems. I imagine the ladies would have been far too gentile for this sort of behavior.

An old bit of toilet poetry that comes to mind ....... No use standing on the toilet seat, the crabs in here jump five feet. Tongue

This one has stayed with me since about age 12:

Here I sit all broken-hearted,
Tried to shit, but only farted.

Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
16-02-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm pretty much the opposite.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-02-2012, 10:42 AM
(16-02-2012 06:05 AM)Malleus Wrote:  OK, I have another one. Why do you not adjust makeup, hair etc *while* you wait for your turn? How violent does it get in there that you need to redo the makeup after?

It gets violent. Lots of eye stares and rolls with the occasional elbow poke when someone bumps a turn in front of the sink or mirror. There is less mirror space/time because of all the extra stalls taking up the space.

And if I choose to see if my shirt is tucked in, zippers done up or whatever before my stall turn, I just have to do it again after anyway since everything became undone.
16-02-2012, 10:57 AM
(16-02-2012 02:21 AM)Leela Wrote:  oh one thing I forget,
no sitting down for a pee, just hover over the toilet

Or make a cushion out of toilet paper.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
16-02-2012, 11:06 AM
(16-02-2012 10:42 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 06:05 AM)Malleus Wrote:  OK, I have another one. Why do you not adjust makeup, hair etc *while* you wait for your turn? How violent does it get in there that you need to redo the makeup after?

It gets violent. Lots of eye stares and rolls with the occasional elbow poke when someone bumps a turn in front of the sink or mirror. There is less mirror space/time because of all the extra stalls taking up the space.

And if I choose to see if my shirt is tucked in, zippers done up or whatever before my stall turn, I just have to do it again after anyway since everything became undone.

I think he means "how violent does it get on the toilet that your makeup has to be fixed after and not before"?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-02-2012, 11:09 AM
I hate using public restrooms for #2. Unless I really have to go, I tend to avoid them. I've become accustom to the restrooms at my office. It's a 5 story building, and my company takes up floors 2 and 3 and floor 1 is mostly public. But, since there isn't as much company activity on floor 1, that's the best place to use the can undisturbed.

But sometimes, some other dude will be in there first and I have to go back up to the second floor. Dodgy

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
16-02-2012, 11:09 AM
*farts*

*leaves*