Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Polite on the toilet
(16-02-2012 11:06 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 10:42 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 06:05 AM)Malleus Wrote:  OK, I have another one. Why do you not adjust makeup, hair etc *while* you wait for your turn? How violent does it get in there that you need to redo the makeup after?

It gets violent. Lots of eye stares and rolls with the occasional elbow poke when someone bumps a turn in front of the sink or mirror. There is less mirror space/time because of all the extra stalls taking up the space.

And if I choose to see if my shirt is tucked in, zippers done up or whatever before my stall turn, I just have to do it again after anyway since everything became undone.

I think he means "how violent does it get on the toilet that your makeup has to be fixed after and not before"?

Ewwww! Yeah, you're right. Seeing as that didn't even occur to me, I'll pass on answering that one Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
16-02-2012, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2012 11:58 AM by Malleus.)
(16-02-2012 11:32 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 11:06 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 10:42 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 06:05 AM)Malleus Wrote:  OK, I have another one. Why do you not adjust makeup, hair etc *while* you wait for your turn? How violent does it get in there that you need to redo the makeup after?

It gets violent. Lots of eye stares and rolls with the occasional elbow poke when someone bumps a turn in front of the sink or mirror. There is less mirror space/time because of all the extra stalls taking up the space.

And if I choose to see if my shirt is tucked in, zippers done up or whatever before my stall turn, I just have to do it again after anyway since everything became undone.

I think he means "how violent does it get on the toilet that your makeup has to be fixed after and not before"?

Ewwww! Yeah, you're right. Seeing as that didn't even occur to me, I'll pass on answering that one Wink

You're a fucking princess. Big Grin I mean you're delicate and shit.
I know the secret!

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
21-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I always wondered why people in the US and other countries don't have bidets, I mean, how do you clean yourselves? I think the lack of bidets in public toilets is the main reason almost nobody makes #2 around here :/

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-02-2012, 11:05 AM
(21-02-2012 06:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I always wondered why people in the US and other countries don't have bidets, I mean, how do you clean yourselves? I think the lack of bidets in public toilets is the main reason almost nobody makes #2 around here :/

Bidets are very confusing to us.. or maybe its just me! HAHA.. In Italy I was just plain scared..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
24-02-2012, 11:07 PM
(21-02-2012 06:43 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I always wondered why people in the US and other countries don't have bidets, I mean, how do you clean yourselves? I think the lack of bidets in public toilets is the main reason almost nobody makes #2 around here :/

If we had bidets, women would take 5x as long in the lavatory.........YES, that's what I'm saying! Big Grin Blush

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Lately I have been certain that someone is taking livestock into the bathroom at work...good grief, what are you eating if you can make a room smell like a mixture of hog pen, cow barn, and chicken coop? Isn't here medication for that?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-02-2012, 08:00 AM
(24-02-2012 11:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lately I have been certain that someone is taking livestock into the bathroom at work...good grief, what are you eating if you can make a room smell like a mixture of hog pen, cow barn, and chicken coop? Isn't here medication for that?

Is it a unisex bathroom? If not, there is a scary sounding woman at your workplace. Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-02-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 12:57 PM by craniumonempty.)
This is me singing to the toilet... and why I shouldn't sing

Oh, if you notice the spray nozzle to your left, they use that in place of a bidet here. I keep thinking that's what it's for anyway. Never really asked. ... I wonder if my wife would get pissed if she used that for something else and I used it to spray the crap off of my ass? Hmm, maybe I will ask.

A theist and an atheist go to heaven.
theist: "See! There is a heaven."
atheist: "So, you consider heaven a joke too?"
------
Defy gravity... stand up.
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
25-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Actually I do sometimes miss something like a bidet or so at work...

Oh did you know this, in egypt the toilets are funny. They have a little hose in the toilet (INSIDE) and after business you can turn it on to clean yourself.
And when I was at a restaurant once in Hurgarda they had a sign in the toilet that told customers to not throw toiletpaper into the toilet but please into the bin next to it. Which makes sense because the flushing isn't very powerful, at least where I stayed. Anyway funny if you are not used to it.
When we went to buy toilet paper (we didn't stay in a hotel but in a privately rented appartment near a friend's house) the sales person was very puzzled that we want that.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-02-2012, 05:34 PM
I wonder if the ladies here realize how complicated it is for men to pee in public:

Urinal Etiquette Test

IMPORTANT RULES:
  • NO Talking, unless it's a good friend... but even then, keep it terse and unemotional. This ain't no clubhouse.
  • NO touching of anyone other than yourself. A touch of another's elbow is of the highest offense.
  • NO Singing. Period.
  • Glances are for purposes of acknowledgment only..."Yeah, I see you there. I will not look again".

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post