Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Polite on the toilet
Who the hell SINGS in public anyway? Confused

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2012, 07:51 PM
(25-02-2012 06:34 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  Who the hell SINGS in public anyway? Confused

Haven't you ever noticed the acoustics in a bathroom? Perfect for singing!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
25-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Other bad form particularly in a multi-stall bathroom...talking on your cell phone...ACK! Does the person you are talking to really want to hear that?

Some people just have no sense or manners.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
25-02-2012, 08:14 PM
(25-02-2012 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Other bad form particularly in a multi-stall bathroom...talking on your cell phone...ACK! Does the person you are talking to really want to hear that?

Some people just have no sense or manners.

Not only that, it's embarrassing when you answer back because you think they're talking to you!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I think it's best to answer back! Shows the idiocy of toilet conversation!

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
26-02-2012, 09:50 AM
[Image: funny-pictures-lolcats-or-the-consequenc...unate4.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-02-2012, 05:31 PM
My ex dropped his phone in the toilet - it didn't completely kill it but after that he just gotty shitty reception Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
26-02-2012, 06:10 PM
(25-02-2012 06:34 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  Who the hell SINGS in public anyway? Confused

Well, I guess I do seeing as how that is on youtube.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
26-02-2012, 06:52 PM
I've always laughed at the toilet paper on the seat trick. Most places nowadays have the toilet seat liners for people just so they don't waste toilet paper =p

I wish they had bidets in the US it's so much better. American bathrooms are disgusting and create way more waste than they need to.

If you've ever been in a line in the women's bathroom you'd realize why you don't move out of the rank and file =p

Generally when I'm in public right now going to a store with friends they have a public bathroom, every time I go in there I make the person who has to clean it happy. They leave the supplies in there and I just can't leave that mess alone. Guys will pee anwhere if no one's looking.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-02-2012, 02:23 PM
today at work we got a mail that all ladie's toilets are out of service because of a (and I quote) "plumbing problem" and that women are supposed to use one dedicated gent's toilet. So I went.
I had no idea that the cabins are so small there, it is like sitting in a box ... or hovering Big Grin haha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post