Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Polite on the toilet
(02-03-2012 04:20 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 04:46 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I'm a bit disappointed in Bear Grylls as I just found out he's a devout Christian. Ew
Sad

I never really liked him anyway. I don't see how him eating something he shouldn't and then spending the rest of the show with diarrhea would help me in a survival situation.

You'd know not to eat that stuff? That's helpful knowledge. Also you get to watch Bear Grylls have diarrhoea which while not pretty is much more satisfying than watching Bear Grylls without diarrhoea. Or you could not watch Bear Grylls at all but here's the beauty of it, he'll *still* have diarrhoea Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
(02-03-2012 04:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd know not to eat that stuff? That's helpful knowledge. Also you get to watch Bear Grylls have diarrhoea which while not pretty is much more satisfying than watching Bear Grylls without diarrhoea. Or you could not watch Bear Grylls at all but here's the beauty of it, he'll *still* have diarrhoea Big Grin

Good point, watching bear suffering is quite satisfying.Big Grin even though he's know to fake his shows.

If i was to be stuck in a survival situation id rather it was with someone like Ray Mears, who actually knows how to start a fire and can find edible food, that doesn't make you shit your guts out because you stupidly ate part of a rotten camel.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-03-2012, 04:39 PM
(02-03-2012 04:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If i was to be stuck in a survival situation id rather it was with someone like Ray Mears, who actually knows how to start a fire and can find edible food, that doesn't make you shit your guts out because you stupidly ate part of a rotten camel.

Ray Mears is awesome Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2012, 04:45 PM
(02-03-2012 04:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  Ray Mears is awesome Smile

Ray Mears: experience in survival, has learned from native peoples, learned from trial and error. shows you some basic rules of survival, shows techniques on how to start a fire etc.

Bear Grylls: Read a survival book once, changed his name to bear for some ego based reason, then does stupid shit on camera to 'show us' how to get out of it because it makes good TV.

But yeah Ray Mears is awesome Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
02-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Is that the suvivorman guy??? How the hell did he get the moniker as a survivor?? He doesn't know the first thing about wilderness survival!

Just visiting.

-SR
02-03-2012, 04:53 PM
(02-03-2012 04:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Is that the suvivorman guy??? How the hell did he get the moniker as a survivor?? He doesn't know the first thing about wilderness survival!

Which one Bear Grylls or Ray Mears?

02-03-2012, 04:55 PM
(02-03-2012 04:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 04:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Is that the suvivorman guy??? How the hell did he get the moniker as a survivor?? He doesn't know the first thing about wilderness survival!

Which one Bear Grylls or Ray Mears?

It's gotta be Grylls. And verily, he knoweth fuck all.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
(02-03-2012 04:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's gotta be Grylls. And verily, he knoweth fuck all.

I looked up survivorman, its a completely different guy, he looks a right twat though.

Does anyone else remember the Bush tucker man?(not the same guy as above)

02-03-2012, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 05:05 PM by kineo.)
Survivorman is the shit!

Bear Grylls eats shit...
(02-03-2012 05:01 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I looked up survivorman, its a completely different guy, he looks a right twat though.

His show is more informative than Bear's. Bear brings a camera crew with him. Les carries his camera with him and does his show solo... and has to do all the work to get a shot.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
02-03-2012, 05:11 PM
(02-03-2012 05:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  His show is more informative than Bear's. Bear brings a camera crew with him. Les carries his camera with him and does his show solo... and has to do all the work to get a shot.

Actually this guy I think I watched one of his - it was pretty good I thought.