Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: Polite on the toilet
Fucking disgusting, it's like being in fucking kindergarten, coming into this sub-forum and seeing this fucking topic...

OK, there's my bitchiness. I am ellen after all. Anyhoo, all that stuff is silly. Bad things happen if you hold in yer gas - don't do it. Excretion is the utility of the appliance - so excrete. 'Bout the extent of my etiquette in this area is to keep the noise down if I go in there to engage the manual override.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-04-2012, 04:37 PM
After my office moved down one floor and everyone got assigned to new desk, I have the pleasure to sit right next to the gents toilet. And I find something weird. They are actually knocking while walking in. Is that normal or are they just a bit weird around there?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
26-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Toilet talk, huh?
Coincidentally, I just went in for my pee test on Tuesday.

Since I usually go before I leave the house, I forced liquids a lot on the drive to the hospital, because there have been times when I've gone in there and it just wasn't happening.

Boy, did I fill that cup!! On the way out I asked them if they needed any more.
I felt very accomplished. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
26-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Is this what you girls do in the bathroom?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Guys knocking on the door? o.O

I thought only chicks did that.. Tongue

27-04-2012, 08:43 AM
(26-04-2012 04:48 PM)kim Wrote:  Toilet talk, huh?
Coincidentally, I just went in for my pee test on Tuesday.
Was it multiple choice?

I hope it wasn't an oral exam.

Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Fucking Eric. Tongue

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were twelve. Big Grin

27-04-2012, 10:22 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-04-2012, 03:34 PM
OK, let's see if I can trump you all with your toilet talk. I live in an old village house. And the cesspool sometimes needs emptying. We remembered rigt on time this year. We could pay almost a hundred bucks to pump the shit away by a cistern car, but why?

We can instead put all these damn expensive former groceries to a good ecologic use. The sewerage is built mostly provisorily with small pipeline and it only drains away water, the solid human waste remains.

So, to begin the terrible tale, when we removed the half-overgrown concrete cover, there was a 10 inch thick layer of shit on the top. That had to be dredged away, like a thick pudding. Below that there was watery layer with whole pieces of shit. It's really interesting how it is chemically composed. From what I saw it seemed to be a greasy collagen and cellulosis, so it floats. I wonder what the weird orange bits were.

On the bottom there was a layer of homogenous, thick gray mud. Probably the most fertile, Nile flood grade stuff, I thought, consoling myself.
I and my younger brother had to haul that out manually, everything, trying to get sprinkled as little as possible. We have such a special bucket on a pole and even more special traditional wooden wheelbarrow with closed chamber. We poured the waste, shit and all around most of the fruit trees.

I heard that somewhere far away there are spoilt and western city kids who think that farming is done by use of chemical fertilizers, pure white powder of nitrates, phosphorus and potassium. They would be horrified at the thought of eating anything that grew out of shit. Well, the village life teaches you, when life gives you shit, use it as a fertilizer.
27-04-2012, 04:59 PM
(27-04-2012 03:34 PM)Luminon Wrote:  OK, let's see if I can trump you all with your toilet talk. I live in an old village house. And the cesspool sometimes needs emptying. We remembered rigt on time this year. We could pay almost a hundred bucks to pump the shit away by a cistern car, but why?

We can instead put all these damn expensive former groceries to a good ecologic use. The sewerage is built mostly provisorily with small pipeline and it only drains away water, the solid human waste remains.

So, to begin the terrible tale, when we removed the half-overgrown concrete cover, there was a 10 inch thick layer of shit on the top. That had to be dredged away, like a thick pudding. Below that there was watery layer with whole pieces of shit. It's really interesting how it is chemically composed. From what I saw it seemed to be a greasy collagen and cellulosis, so it floats. I wonder what the weird orange bits were.

On the bottom there was a layer of homogenous, thick gray mud. Probably the most fertile, Nile flood grade stuff, I thought, consoling myself.
I and my younger brother had to haul that out manually, everything, trying to get sprinkled as little as possible. We have such a special bucket on a pole and even more special traditional wooden wheelbarrow with closed chamber. We poured the waste, shit and all around most of the fruit trees.

I heard that somewhere far away there are spoilt and western city kids who think that farming is done by use of chemical fertilizers, pure white powder of nitrates, phosphorus and potassium. They would be horrified at the thought of eating anything that grew out of shit. Well, the village life teaches you, when life gives you shit, use it as a fertilizer.
Ha, that is funny because if you use human waste on food you eat it does not end well.

Under Repair.