Polite on the toilet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Polite on the toilet
Yep... Toilet Etiquette, now that's a topic we rarely touch upon these days. As for me, I believe that a lot of the worlds problems can be resolved by simple stall to stall diplomacy.

For example, if you want to talk to North Korea, just make sure you remove the toilet paper out of their stall first... While you're at it - set them up with an upper-decker. Laughat Let the talks begin.

Whenever an Iranian diploamt speaks, flush the toilet to drown out their voices. After all, do they ever say anything interesting? Thumbsup

My personal favorites are walking into a full bathroom and standing at the urinal and saying 'I guess this is where all the pricks hang out'... Or, there's the occasional 'Holy shit that burns! Does it burn when you pee? It burns when I pee...' Weeping

Remember - toilets are our friends...

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2012, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 06:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-02-2012 05:14 PM)Leela Wrote:  Idea No farting! Nope, not even on the toilet.

No farting ? Not even in church ? What the hell. You just destroyed my world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-04-2012, 01:22 AM
(27-04-2012 04:59 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Ha, that is funny because if you use human waste on food you eat it does not end well.
Well, don't worry, we of course do have safety precautions, it is actually sort of a small sewage plant. There are three separation and fermentation chambers and the worst stuff goes under the trees. Only the separated water from the last chamber goes under grandma's vegetables. If it worked for last 150 years as this house stands, I guess we can call it safe. Nazis killed more of my ancestors than typhoid.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
28-04-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm sorry Bucky Ball

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user