Political Memes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Political Memes
Wow. My post was deleted.

All of this Trump bashing in this thread but Michelle Obama is off limits I see.

Weak.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2017 04:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-10-2017 01:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Wow. My post was deleted.

All of this Trump bashing in this thread but Michelle Obama is off limits I see.

Weak.

Maybe because there's a difference between lampooning someone currently in office for their actions, as opposed to just attacking a former First Lady?

Or maybe what's truly weak is that attacking the former First Lady is all you're capable of?

Plus it wasn't actually deleted you dumb fuck. The mods did their job and smartly split it into the Viper's Pit, where honestly all of your inane tripe belongs.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-10-2017, 02:35 AM
[Double Post]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-10-2017, 09:34 AM
I think someone moved it to the pit. Anyway, I saw it there earlier. About Michelle's penis, was it?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-10-2017, 12:11 PM
(15-10-2017 09:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  I think someone moved it to the pit. Anyway, I saw it there earlier. About Michelle's penis, was it?

I never got the ''Michelle Obama looks like a dude'' thing. She obviously doesn't look at all like a man. I guess several people didn't like her because she was more visible than other First Ladies before her beside Eleanor Roosevelt and Hillary Clinton and resorted to attack her on her sexuality and race.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
15-10-2017, 12:16 PM
(15-10-2017 12:11 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(15-10-2017 09:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  I think someone moved it to the pit. Anyway, I saw it there earlier. About Michelle's penis, was it?

I never got the ''Michelle Obama looks like a dude'' thing. She obviously doesn't look at all like a man. I guess several people didn't like her because she was more visible than other First Ladies before her beside Eleanor Roosevelt and Hillary Clinton and resorted to attack her on her sexuality and race.

And all the photos of her with bulges in "her" crotch. It's fairly obvious at this point its a transgender and they adopted the kids.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-10-2017, 12:27 PM
(15-10-2017 12:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And all the photos of her with bulges in "her" crotch. It's fairly obvious at this point its a transgender and they adopted the kids.

Why would that matter even if it was true? It still beats having a gold-digging bimbo with no standards as first lady.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-10-2017, 12:44 PM
(15-10-2017 12:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And all the photos of her with bulges in "her" crotch. It's fairly obvious at this point its a transgender and they adopted the kids.

Rolleyes Big Grin Tongue

Good one.

Who comes up with this stuff? Hobo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-10-2017, 01:06 PM
(15-10-2017 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Rolleyes Big Grin Tongue

Good one.

Who comes up with this stuff? Hobo

Not me. I've just seen it around.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Are you seriously that lacking for shit to do that you spend your time looking for unflattering pictures of some woman who's a hell of a lot better person than you and cast aspersions about her sexuality?

Who the fuck cares? You basement dwelling cretin.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post