Political Psychic Predictions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Political Psychic Predictions.
[Image: Carnac.jpg]

So here are some predictions.

1. Whoever wins. Will be a 1 term president.
2. The U.S. will get into another war.
3. Taxes will raise.
4. We will still be able to get guns.
5. The middle class will still go into a major decline.

Should Clinton win.
1. Big banks will get bigger hand outs.
2. We will send troops back to the middle east. Syria will be the first wave.
3. Economic wise. Nothing will change.
4. Republicans will blame voter fraud for 4 years.
5. Fox news will rabble their viewers and call for impeachment.
6. Bill will get caught cheating again.

Should Trump win.
1. The rich will get richer. Larger tax deductions to closer to the 1% you get.
2. Violence will become even more prevalent with hate crimes. To & From minority's.
3. Republicans that voted for Trump will deny they voted for Trump. Or say things like "Well you think Hilary would have done any better?" and "Well I didn't want to vote for him but __insert excuse here___."
4. Foreign countries will pull ties with the US.
5. The economy will take a major hit. Putting us into another recession. that will take even longer to dig ourselves out of.
6. Fox news will knell and suck Trumps dick. (Metaphorical speaking.)
7. The wall, that was promised. Will ether not be finished. Not prevent illegal immigration, and or waste tremendous amount of money that would have been better used else ware.
8. Trump will not fulfill any of the blank promises he said he would do. And when the things didn't get done he will blame it on someone else. (My guess Obama.)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
04-11-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Political Psychic Predictions.
Under Trump, you forgot: Nuclear war; end of human life on earth as we know it.

Alternative prediction: Something happens to Trump before he can start a nuclear war. Pence becomes President; US becomes a Christian theocracy.

Either way, the US is fucked. I guess Pence is better in that we won't take the rest of the world with us. But either prospect is pretty depressing to me. I would seriously consider moving to a different country if any of them would have me (although that wouldn't help if the Trump prediction is correct).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
04-11-2016, 03:07 PM
I don't think it will fall into Nuclear war. Much of congress, and the UN would not approve. But doesn't mean he wouldn't try. All someone would have to do is say one thing that would offend him to throw him into a tizzy.

I wonder who's ego would be the first to be offended? Kim Jon Un's or Donald Trumps?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-11-2016, 03:21 PM
(04-11-2016 03:07 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I don't think it will fall into Nuclear war. Much of congress, and the UN would not approve. But doesn't mean he wouldn't try. All someone would have to do is say one thing that would offend him to throw him into a tizzy.

I wonder who's ego would be the first to be offended? Kim Jon Un's or Donald Trumps?

I think they're soul mates. And the guy in the Philippines (sorry, can't think of his name at the moment) is right there with them.

Big Grin
04-11-2016, 04:26 PM
The end is near.

#sigh
04-11-2016, 04:41 PM
I predict that there will be many predictions from people that love to predict stuff. And many of them are already pointing to stuff in the Bible as prophecies coming true. Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Um, #8 would cover #7 for Trump. There will be no wall, there was never going to be a wall, and Trump knows that. He was just telling the idiots what they wanted to hear and they believe him.

I predict that whichever side wins, and especially for Trump, that when he/she does a terrible job that in 4 years those that supported them will distance themselves as much as possible. Obama supporter have not really done that but with Bush I knew several, several right wingers that suddenly acted like they never liked him, which was complete bullshit.

I defintely predict that if Trump wins and is a disaster that the right wing radio blowhards (Limbaugh, Hannity, etc.) will all act like they hated him, never wanted him, and that the RNC was terrible for letting it happen. They did the same shit with McCain and Romney when they lost.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
04-11-2016, 07:39 PM
(04-11-2016 06:25 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Um, #8 would cover #7 for Trump. There will be no wall, there was never going to be a wall, and Trump knows that. He was just telling the idiots what they wanted to hear and they believe him.

I predict that whichever side wins, and especially for Trump, that when he/she does a terrible job that in 4 years those that supported them will distance themselves as much as possible. Obama supporter have not really done that but with Bush I knew several, several right wingers that suddenly acted like they never liked him, which was complete bullshit.

I defintely predict that if Trump wins and is a disaster that the right wing radio blowhards (Limbaugh, Hannity, etc.) will all act like they hated him, never wanted him, and that the RNC was terrible for letting it happen. They did the same shit with McCain and Romney when they lost.

Succinct summation of human nature, right there.