Poll: Political Trolling
Yes, please! It is amusing.
No, silly is silly!
I'unno!
Die, troll, die! All trolls must suffer!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Political Trolling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Brick Political Trolling
Everyone has political views, and a lot of peoples' political views I have found to be quite dogmatic. They will scream and argue until they're blue in the face instead of engage in debate. I've found that these arguments are usually fueled by sound bytes and talking points that people rarely research on their own initiative. Once upon a time, I used to try and engage people with logical arguments and try to help them see the light, as it were!

That was then, this is now: trolling. Yes, I "troll stupid" through media and social networks like Facebook. What is trolling stupid? It's simple and rather amusing, at least for me! Step one: find people making asinine, half-true, or historically false comments on your favorite social media -- this step can involve some research, as you want to slap them with facts in addition to trolling them. Step two: find logical/historical reference that refutes their asinine comments. Step three: profit as forehead veins throb and emotional aneurysms are had.

It's worth mentioning that my "stupid trolling" knows no political factions or limits -- I whoop on everyone on any given day. It really just depends on who catches my attention first.

Who else amuses themselves in this manner? Are there still people in the States that take our current politics and politicking seriously (sorry, Europe, I'm only familiar with North American and some South American politics)? What are the most asinine arguments/comments you've seen repeated?

Expose the stupid of all parties involved! Discuss and stuff!

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Political Trolling
(04-03-2013 02:39 PM)5yrup Wrote:  Everyone has political views
I don't. Undecided

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: Political Trolling
Well....

I am not affilitated with either major party and no other party outside of that.

I'm of the opinion politicians should be picked by their ideas and what they stand for, not which party they are hooked to. (Not that it matters anyway, the Dems and Reps have merged into a massive super party at this point with practically the same views on everything to some varying degree)

Waste of bloody time.

I also don't bother with political trolling. Whats the point?

The Out Crowd.
Find all posts by this user