Political views

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Political views
Let me guess. The more to the right you guys are, the more money you've actually earned on your own, over the course of your life Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 02:33 PM
(28-08-2012 02:30 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Let me guess. The more to the right you guys are, the more money you've actually earned on your own, over the course of your life Big Grin

Nope. I've done well, I'm pretty left of center.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-08-2012, 02:48 PM
(28-08-2012 02:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 02:30 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Let me guess. The more to the right you guys are, the more money you've actually earned on your own, over the course of your life Big Grin

Nope. I've done well, I'm pretty left of center.

I'm with Chas - I went from an Alex Keaton-type young Republican growing up to a damn near communist (um, RINO) over the years...

All these tax cuts proposed by the right would actually benefit me personally in the short term, but in the long term, ruin the country - then I'll be screwed...cie la vie...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
28-08-2012, 02:56 PM
I was republican in Reagan's time - liked him - but his theory doesn't work. Nothing ever trickled down, and it ain't trickling now. It's trickling into other countries with cheap labor and tax havens is what it's doing.

Now I am liberal.

And what really ticks me off a lot - people paid into social security all their working lives as an insurance. Politicians continually raided the fund leaving nothing but IOU's.

And why aren't they held responsible?

If an insurance company did that, they would go to jail.

Pisses me off! Bangin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post