http://www.wsj.com/video/poll-33-of-sand...CACD0.html

There go the chances of the Dems winning the General Election. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-03-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Vosur, why don't you take up underwater basket weaving as a hobby. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Vosur. Seriously. You're obsessing.
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
09-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote. A German supporting Trump ain't much different than David Duke endorsing Trump. Odious.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2016, 02:30 PM
(09-03-2016 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote. A German supporting Trump ain't much different than David Duke endorsing Trump. Odious.

That and the word games are getting old.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-03-2016, 02:31 PM
These are the definitive power rankings:

Bernie > Trump > Literal feces > Hillary
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
09-03-2016, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 02:43 PM by ClydeLee.)
(09-03-2016 02:31 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  These are the definitive power rankings:

Bernie > Trump > Literal feces > Hillary

allegorical feces all the way

Statistics measure, say how many of those 33% would of and had voted for 3rd party/independent choices.

If they wouldn't vote for Hiliary if she added Liz Warren or even, much more unlikely Bernie to her VP ticket? That's why "can't see themselves" polls don't equal wouldn't in reality.

(Also I probably would count had been polled as apart of the 33% but a factor to it is also my state is unabashedly going to win Dem over GOP... a vote for Hilary won't really affect much if I instead voted for Lib, Green, Justice, Commie, Liberty, and any other party that could fandangle its way onto the ballot. I wish that, oh if you think that way others will too mentality worked for this line of thought so that more than 2-4% of people voted for both a libertarian & Green party but that's a mighty improbable event) I rambled but the point was I'd say, I can't see myself voting for Hilary but my state politics that I'm aware of would apply to why.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-03-2016, 02:52 PM
(09-03-2016 02:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Vosur. Seriously. You're obsessing.
Are you going to complain every time I make a thread about US politics in the Politics section now? You didn't seem to mind when I made a thread about Bernie Sanders winning in Michigan yesterday. Good of you to show your bias so blatantly. Laughat

(09-03-2016 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote.
Good question. I didn't have any interest in previous presidential elections in the US; it's this election cycle in particular that fascinates me because it is unlike anything I've ever seen before in politics. As for the problems in Germany, I don't particularly care about those since I don't live there anymore. I'm not sure what pressing concerns you were referring to, but unlike Ms. Merkel, the Czech president is very much against allowing Syrian refugees to flood into Europe (not that many of them would want to come to the Czech Republic in the first place) so that isn't something I have to worry about here (unlike my German friend who could have been a victim of the massive sexual assault that took place in her city on New Year's Eve).

(09-03-2016 02:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That and the word games are getting old.
Word games? What word games?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-03-2016, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 03:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So what. Many Republicans won't vote for the fool Trump .... the man who, last night, spent as much time talking about his businesses, and how great they are, as he did the election results. The man who told the military last week, if he ordered them to break the law, and use torture, they WOULD do so, (as he is SO ignorant of US law) ... then sent out the minions the next day to retract it. There are Democrats crossing party lines to vote for Trump in the primaries, as they HOPE he is the nominee, as he won't stand a chance in the national election. There is no correlation between Sanders and Trump' positions, on ANYTHING (except wild promises with no way to pay for them).... totally opposite. I suspect that poll will change, when faced with a real choice, later this year.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post