Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
(09-03-2016 02:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So what. Many Republicans won't vote for the fool Trump .... There are Democrats crossing party lines to vote for Trump in the primaries, as they HOPE he is the nominee, as he won't stand a chance in the national election.

That's why I'm voting for him in MD's closed primaries.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2016, 03:07 PM
(09-03-2016 02:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So what. Many Republicans won't vote for the fool Trump .... the man who, last night, spent as much time talking about his businesses, and how great they are, as he did the elections results. The man who told the military last week, if he ordered them to break the law, and use torture, that WOULD do so, (as he is SO ignorant of US law) ... then sent out the minions the next day to retract it. There are Democrats crossing party lines to vote for Trump in the primaries, as they HOPE he is the nominee, as he won't stand a chance in the national election.

I was actually thinking of doing this (crossing party lines to vote for Trump) but I don't think my state allows it. The satisfaction of seeing Donald Trump's ego get demolished is priceless. It would be worth it to vote for him in the primaries just to set up the takedown in November. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-03-2016, 03:10 PM
There are people who have a preferred candidate and wouldn't vote for another candidate within the same party? Well fuck me if that isn't news. (not sarcasm, that really isn't news at all Drinking Beverage )

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
09-03-2016, 03:18 PM
(09-03-2016 03:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  There are people who have a preferred candidate and wouldn't vote for another candidate within the same party? Well fuck me if that isn't news. (not sarcasm, that really isn't news at all Drinking Beverage )

So... you're asking us to fuck you if I read that correctly? Blush

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-03-2016, 03:20 PM
(09-03-2016 03:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 03:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  There are people who have a preferred candidate and wouldn't vote for another candidate within the same party? Well fuck me if that isn't news. (not sarcasm, that really isn't news at all Drinking Beverage )

So... you're asking us to fuck you if I read that correctly? Blush

You volunteering to "take one for the team?" Er, I guess it would be to "give one for the team" in this case? Consider

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
09-03-2016, 03:22 PM
(09-03-2016 02:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Vosur. Seriously. You're obsessing.
Are you going to complain every time I make a thread about US politics in the Politics section now? You didn't seem to mind when I made a thread about Bernie Sanders winning in Michigan yesterday. Good of you to show your bias so blatantly. Laughat

(09-03-2016 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote.
Good question. I didn't have any interest in previous presidential elections in the US; it's this election cycle in particular that fascinates me because it is unlike anything I've ever seen before in politics. As for the problems in Germany, I don't particularly care about those since I don't live there anymore. I'm not sure what pressing concerns you were referring to, but unlike Ms. Merkel, the Czech president is very much against allowing Syrian refugees to flood into Europe (not that many of them would want to come to the Czech Republic in the first place) so that isn't something I have to worry about here (unlike my German friend who could have been a victim of the massive sexual assault that took place in her city on New Year's Eve).

(09-03-2016 02:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That and the word games are getting old.
Word games? What word games?

It's no different than anything that occurred in the 2012 primary... it's why it's more a bore to me and less a laugh. That one worked as great comedy because Mitt Romney was stuck at #2 and new crazy voice got it's moment in the son every 3 weeks or so. So you had 1 dull voice at the top but new forms of interesting and out there approaches.. This one it's less funny because Trump is firmly at the top and the wave of people trying to get press are only hitting #2/3 in the spot and that just keeps it 1 constant boring voice of trump all the time. It doesn't have the newness and fluctuation of the GOP 2012 primary though, that was the gift that keep giving. This is 1 long gift.

it really is things you do have to worry about if you cared about likelihood in things occurring.. because people you know are still more likely to be ones committing crimes against you. That's if we're playing the worry about real threat game

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-03-2016, 03:32 PM
(09-03-2016 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I was actually thinking of doing this (crossing party lines to vote for Trump) but I don't think my state allows it.

MD doesn't allow crossing party lines in the primaries. But I been a voting lifelong registered Republican. Girly, voting for the least electable GOP clown in the primaries since 1980. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
How many Trump supporters would vote for Rubio?
09-03-2016, 03:44 PM

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-03-2016, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 04:10 PM by Hobbitgirl.)
(09-03-2016 02:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Vosur. Seriously. You're obsessing.
Are you going to complain every time I make a thread about US politics in the Politics section now? You didn't seem to mind when I made a thread about Bernie Sanders winning in Michigan yesterday. Good of you to show your bias so blatantly. Laughat

(09-03-2016 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote.
Good question. I didn't have any interest in previous presidential elections in the US; it's this election cycle in particular that fascinates me because it is unlike anything I've ever seen before in politics. As for the problems in Germany, I don't particularly care about those since I don't live there anymore. I'm not sure what pressing concerns you were referring to, but unlike Ms. Merkel, the Czech president is very much against allowing Syrian refugees to flood into Europe (not that many of them would want to come to the Czech Republic in the first place) so that isn't something I have to worry about here (unlike my German friend who could have been a victim of the massive sexual assault that took place in her city on New Year's Eve).

(09-03-2016 02:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That and the word games are getting old.
Word games? What word games?

Yes. If youre going to just be posting the same thing over and over again I'm going to complain about it. Thats my right, just as its yours to continue to do it.

At least I acknowledge my bias Wink I would have complained on that thread too if I'd seen it.