Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
(09-03-2016 04:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes. If youre going to just be posting the same thing over and over again I'm going to complain about it. Thats my right, just as its yours to continue to do it.
I don't know what you're talking about; all of my threads are about a different piece of news, whether it's primary results (Michigan, South Carolina, etc.), polls or new videos from various political pundits. If you don't like political news in general, it's probably a good idea to stay away from the Politics section.

(09-03-2016 04:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  At least I acknowledge my bias Wink I would have complained on that thread too if I'd seen it.
Liar, liar, pants on fire! How can you say that you haven't seen it when you liked RobbyPants' response to it? I'm biased towards my favorite candidate as well, but at least I'm not a liar.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
09-03-2016, 05:03 PM
(09-03-2016 02:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.wsj.com/video/poll-33-of-sand...CACD0.html

There go the chances of the Dems winning the General Election. Tongue

Yes...actually Bill Maher addressed this sort of thing after 2004.

View My Video

I doubt that things have changed all that much.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-03-2016, 05:46 PM
I hate these all or nothing morons, I love Bernie too. But if Hillary gets the Nomination does anyone think that Bernie is going to run third party or say "no fuck her".

Hillary fans also have their scorched earth morons, and if Bernie were to win the nomination does anyone stupidly think she will say "No fuck Bernie"? NO, whomever wins the other is going to support. If you think this is a literal war between them you are fucking morons. BOTH parties have their pre primary battles and then support the nominee in the end. It is the same in both parties and has been forever.

I am sick of both fans of Bernie or Hillary fighting. This isn't about them, it is about Dems winning the White House and having control over Supreme Court appointments. YOU ASSHOLES IN BOTH CAMPS FUCK THIS UP and the GOP wins I will blame YOU.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
09-03-2016, 06:36 PM
(09-03-2016 02:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no correlation between Sanders and Trump' positions, on ANYTHING (except wild promises with no way to pay for them).... totally opposite. I suspect that poll will change, when faced with a real choice, later this year.

That's a polling stat I'd like to see. How many of Bernie's supporters would pick Trump as their second choice? And how many of Trump's supporters would switch to Bernie?

Damned few I imagine.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
09-03-2016, 06:56 PM
(09-03-2016 02:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 02:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where does your fascination, or dare I say obsession, with US politics come from? It ain't like you don't have far more pressing concerns in your own country than trying to influence an election where you can't even vote.
Good question. I didn't have any interest in previous presidential elections in the US; it's this election cycle in particular that fascinates me because it is unlike anything I've ever seen before in politics.

Shall I remind you of the dangers of unrealistic, out of control nationalism?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2016, 07:13 PM
You democrats are playing a risky game fucking around and voting for Trump in the primaries. If he wins the general election, I'm blaming you motherfuckers.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-03-2016, 07:40 PM
(09-03-2016 07:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You democrats are playing a risky game fucking around and voting for Trump in the primaries. If he wins the general election, I'm blaming you motherfuckers.

After thinking about it I don't know if I could follow through with this threat (voting for Trump in the primary). I think I'd get to the polling booth and throw up on the Trump card bubble spot.

Tongue "Throw up on Trump" I think just invented a new campaign slogan.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-03-2016, 08:45 PM
(09-03-2016 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 04:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes. If youre going to just be posting the same thing over and over again I'm going to complain about it. Thats my right, just as its yours to continue to do it.
I don't know what you're talking about; all of my threads are about a different piece of news, whether it's primary results (Michigan, South Carolina, etc.), polls or new videos from various political pundits. If you don't like political news in general, it's probably a good idea to stay away from the Politics section.

(09-03-2016 04:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  At least I acknowledge my bias Wink I would have complained on that thread too if I'd seen it.
Liar, liar, pants on fire! How can you say that you haven't seen it when you liked RobbyPants' response to it? I'm biased towards my favorite candidate as well, but at least I'm not a liar.

Oh I guess I did see it. I dont remember seeing it. Hardly makes me a liar. But here I'll fix it for you.
09-03-2016, 08:47 PM
There. Commented in there too Wink You can pull the stick out now.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-03-2016, 08:53 PM
But what is the percent of people watching the debate now on Univision? I am.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson