Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
(09-03-2016 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Liar, liar, pants on fire! How can you say that you haven't seen it when you liked RobbyPants' response to it? I'm biased towards my favorite candidate as well, but at least I'm not a liar.

Jesus Vos Rolleyes You're starting to sound like Lumi.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-03-2016, 12:08 AM
(09-03-2016 09:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 04:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Liar, liar, pants on fire! How can you say that you haven't seen it when you liked RobbyPants' response to it? I'm biased towards my favorite candidate as well, but at least I'm not a liar.

Jesus Vos Rolleyes You're starting to sound like Lumi.
What a stupid comment. Why would you complain about someone pointing out lies? Facepalm

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-03-2016, 12:27 AM
(10-03-2016 12:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 09:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Jesus Vos Rolleyes You're starting to sound like Lumi.
What a stupid comment. Why would you complain about someone pointing out lies? Facepalm

... Because you're hysterically accusing everyone who disagrees with you of lying, being stupid etc. It's clear that you're on the defensive over this whole Trump thing - the most innocuous comments get ferociously attacked and you seem to think all the posters here are deliberately pretending Trump is bad or alternatively are sincerely deluded. You either seem to think people who disagree with you are stupid or dishonest.

You are acting like a religious person and it's fucken ugly. You used to be a different style of debater - less accusations, more socratic method. I liked you then.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-03-2016, 12:34 AM
(10-03-2016 12:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 09:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Jesus Vos Rolleyes You're starting to sound like Lumi.

Hummmm. Lets see how loudly you complain about these Donald Rump lies.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...tatements/

(Doubt that you'll read the article or watch the video. )

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-03-2016, 01:27 AM
(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Because you're hysterically accusing everyone who disagrees with you of lying, being stupid etc.
The only people I accuse of lying are the ones who, you guessed it, lie. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they disagree with me. If you think otherwise, feel free to point out someone I accused of lying who was actually telling the truth.

(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's clear that you're on the defensive over this whole Trump thing - the most innocuous comments get ferociously attacked and you seem to think all the posters here are deliberately pretending Trump is bad or alternatively are sincerely deluded. You either seem to think people who disagree with you are stupid or dishonest.
Tell me more about what I think, morondog. No, go right ahead. Rolleyes

What I actually think is that most people here are misinformed because they don't do their own research. Case in point: Revenant claimed that Trump's net worth would have been triple what it is now if he had simply invested his money because of some media report or another. It wasn't until after I pointed out to him that that claim is ludicrous that he did his research and found out it was completely wrong. I have a few more examples at hand in case that one isn't enough to get the point across.

(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are acting like a religious person and it's fucken ugly. You used to be a different style of debater - less accusations, more socratic method. I liked you then.
That's funny, I feel like you are acting like a religious person. I thought atheists were supposed to be critical thinkers who verify their claims before promoting them as the truth, but I guess we're just humans after all.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-03-2016, 01:51 AM
(10-03-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hummmm. Lets see how loudly you complain about these Donald Rump lies.
I have previously spoken out against his factually incorrect stance on Global Warming and vaccines, actually. That was a nice try at making me look like a hypocrite, too bad for you that it didn't work out.

You know, now that you mention it, when have you or any other of the 20+ outspoken Bernie supporters here ever complained about the 23 lies that politifact lists from Sanders or the 42 lies from Clinton? You people love to point out Trump's false statements all day every day and yet you readily give the Democrats a free pass when they lie. So much for being fair and unbiased.

(10-03-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...tatements/

As for the video, I receive the following error message when I try to watch it in Firefox:

"Sorry, we were unable to play the media you selected. Please try again, or select alternate media.

Error encountered:Steam not found"

As for the article, I don't dispute that Trump has lied about various things, but so has TTA's pet candidate Bernie Sanders. It's hilarious that you can't see politifact's obvious selection bias in favor of liberal candidates (which has been empirically studied).

10-03-2016, 03:01 AM
(10-03-2016 01:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  You are acting like a religious person and it's fucken ugly. You used to be a different style of debater - less accusations, more socratic method. I liked you then.
That's funny, I feel like you are acting like a religious person. I thought atheists were supposed to be critical thinkers who verify their claims before promoting them as the truth, but I guess we're just humans after all.

... You mean like verifying that no large crowds of Muslims celebrated in New Jersey after 9/11? That kind of verifying? I mean all it takes is a frikken google search.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-03-2016, 04:16 AM
(10-03-2016 03:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... You mean like verifying that no large crowds of Muslims celebrated in New Jersey after 9/11? That kind of verifying? I mean all it takes is a frikken google search.
Not that I actually claimed anything like that, but there is a police officer and a few NJ residents who corroborated that story in an interview. There most likely weren't thousands of Muslims celebrating (that would be an exaggeration), but the media was wrong when they said that there were no Muslims celebrating the WTC attacks in New Jersey on 9/11. What most likely happened is that Trump confused the footage from the Middle East where there were indeed huge celebrations on 9/11 with some footage of much smaller groups in New Jersey. It happened 15 years ago so I'm not that surprised about it.

10-03-2016, 09:18 AM
(10-03-2016 01:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Because you're hysterically accusing everyone who disagrees with you of lying, being stupid etc.
The only people I accuse of lying are the ones who, you guessed it, lie. It doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they disagree with me. If you think otherwise, feel free to point out someone I accused of lying who was actually telling the truth.

(10-03-2016 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's clear that you're on the defensive over this whole Trump thing - the most innocuous comments get ferociously attacked and you seem to think all the posters here are deliberately pretending Trump is bad or alternatively are sincerely deluded. You either seem to think people who disagree with you are stupid or dishonest.
Tell me more about what I think, morondog. No, go right ahead. Rolleyes

What I actually think is that most people here are misinformed because they don't do their own research. Case in point: Revenant claimed that Trump's net worth would have been triple what it is now if he had simply invested his money because of some media report or another. It wasn't until after I pointed out to him that that claim is ludicrous that he did his research and found out it was completely wrong. I have a few more examples at hand in case that one isn't enough to get the point across.

Telling you what you think? Like accusing me of being a liar for an honest mistake.

.....Right. Keep raging dude.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-03-2016, 10:00 AM
(10-03-2016 01:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hummmm. Lets see how loudly you complain about these Donald Rump lies.
I have previously spoken out against his factually incorrect stance on Global Warming and vaccines, actually. That was a nice try at making me look like a hypocrite, too bad for you that it didn't work out.

You know, now that you mention it, when have you or any other of the 20+ outspoken Bernie supporters here ever complained about the 23 lies that politifact lists from Sanders or the 42 lies from Clinton? You people love to point out Trump's false statements all day every day and yet you readily give the Democrats a free pass when they lie. So much for being fair and unbiased.

(10-03-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...tatements/

As for the video, I receive the following error message when I try to watch it in Firefox:

"Sorry, we were unable to play the media you selected. Please try again, or select alternate media.

Error encountered:Steam not found"

As for the article, I don't dispute that Trump has lied about various things, but so has TTA's pet candidate Bernie Sanders. It's hilarious that you can't see politifact's obvious selection bias in favor of liberal candidates (which has been empirically studied).

Every politician bends the truth to suit their needs but Donald Trump has taken it to another level. He doesn't just bend the truth...he lies. And like everything he does he does it BIG. His ego is big, his personality is big, his narcissism is big but his lies are THE BIGGEST. His lies are in proportion with the rest of everything he does and unfortunately he doesn't care either.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/lies-damne...le/2001471

Trump is the biggest asshole ever to come down the pike. He insults anyone, he castigates, he yells, he has zero manners. He's a three year old in a three piece suit with a couple of billion dollars his daddy gave him. There has never been a candidate for president (he's not really a politician because he's never held a public office) that has garnered the disgust of other civilized countries. And it's not respect, Vosur, it's odious disgust. If this man ever occupies the White House I predict the complete fall of this once great country.

The United States has had a lot of difficulties in the last 50 years but Trump is no answer. He is clueless as to how a government with a three way checks and balances system works. He's has no idea how to work with others.

If you want to look at a US president who got things done and worked with congress read about LBJ. He got mired in Viet Nam but had he not stumbled into that mess he would have gone down as one of the greatest US presidents ever. And the reason is because he knew how to work with congress, how to negotiate, how to give in on some issues and trade out on others. He did more for minorities than almost anyone since Lincoln.

Trump is the exact opposite of what this country needs. Your sitting over somewhere in Eastern Europe posting all kinds of nonsense about a country you don't live in. Why don't you look to your own problems.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.