Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
(10-03-2016 02:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 12:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have to say, I enjoy taking the piss out of people by involving them in lengthy arguments about completely mundane stuff. Laugh out load

Oh thank God. I was afraid we lost you but you is just fooling about. Kinda like Q, BlowMe, and WailOfTheChild.

Who doesn't like to play the trolling devil's advocate every once in a while? Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-03-2016, 02:09 PM
(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, you need to do more research then.

If you say so. What have you got?

(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just a few examples courtesy of the liberal fact checking website politifact.

They rate Sanders at 23/74 at least mostly false, albeit none flagrantly false. Okay. How's Trump do? 82/107 at least mostly false; 21 flagrantly so.

So your point was... what, precisely?

Of course, there's a huge difference between being wrong and lying, but I'm sure you know that.

(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  And that's not to mention the fantastic blunder from Bernie and Hillary in yesterday's Democratic debate where both of them promised not to enforce the United States' immigration laws to their full extent. I haven't read a word of criticism about that here.

That's... not a lie. Whether or not you've read criticism of it doesn't change that. Unless you're saying that they won't in fact do what they said they'd do?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
10-03-2016, 02:10 PM
(10-03-2016 01:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  you also called robbie a liar on something but you apparently proclaim to just know what some people do and do know or don't know and which is just dramatic effect in their statements.

My dear old friend I and I had that skill, too.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
10-03-2016, 02:12 PM
(10-03-2016 02:09 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, you need to do more research then.

If you say so. What have you got?

(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Just a few examples courtesy of the liberal fact checking website politifact.

They rate Sanders at 23/74 at least mostly false, albeit none flagrantly false. Okay. How's Trump do? 82/107 at least mostly false; 21 flagrantly so.

So your point was... what, precisely?

Of course, there's a huge difference between being wrong and lying, but I'm sure you know that.

(10-03-2016 01:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  And that's not to mention the fantastic blunder from Bernie and Hillary in yesterday's Democratic debate where both of them promised not to enforce the United States' immigration laws to their full extent. I haven't read a word of criticism about that here.

That's... not a lie. Whether or not you've read criticism of it doesn't change that. Unless you're saying that they won't in fact do what they said they'd do?

I didn't add up the numbers but Jeb and Rubio on a glance weren't that bad on the scale of truth-to-lie. Not like they just hate on the side of just valuing tradition and godly authority it's just a matter of judgement basis.

(10-03-2016 02:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 01:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  you also called robbie a liar on something but you apparently proclaim to just know what some people do and do know or don't know and which is just dramatic effect in their statements.

My dear old friend I and I had that skill, too.

Well he also knew that if you show a picture of two people sitting next to eachother laughing; it counts as proof of them colluding and one giving millions of funds to the other.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-03-2016, 02:16 PM
(10-03-2016 02:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 02:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh thank God. I was afraid we lost you but you is just fooling about. Kinda like Q, BlowMe, and WailOfTheChild.

Who doesn't like to play the trolling devil's advocate every once in a while? Wink

Be more selective. Vosur trolling Girly could be fun and we could make a parody of Q, BlowMe, Wailer, and I&I's style. Vosur trolling HobbitGirl, not so fun.

I'll start.

I forgive you for trolling HobbitGirl.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-03-2016, 02:40 PM
(10-03-2016 02:12 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I didn't add up the numbers but Jeb and Rubio on a glance weren't that bad on the scale of truth-to-lie. Not like they just hate on the side of just valuing tradition and godly authority it's just a matter of judgement basis.

Bush (24/79 at least mostly false; 30%) and Kasich (19/59; 32%) do better than Rubio (58/138; 42%) and especially Cruz (63/95; 66%). All do better than Trump (77%, lest we forget).

For comparison Clinton gets a score of 48/169 (28%) - her, Sanders (31%), and Kasich are about equivalent so far as Politifact is concerned.

Of course, Vosur did go out of his way to call it a liberal website, as if that were necessary to add when it came to the truth, so who knows.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
10-03-2016, 03:03 PM
(10-03-2016 02:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Bush (24/79 at least mostly false; 30%) and Kasich (19/59; 32%) do better than Rubio (58/138; 42%) and especially Cruz (63/95; 66%). All do better than Trump (77%, lest we forget).

For comparison Clinton gets a score of 48/169 (28%) - her, Sanders (31%), and Kasich are about equivalent so far as Politifact is concerned.

Of course, Vosur did go out of his way to call it a liberal website, as if that were necessary to add when it came to the truth, so who knows.

It's only a matter of time before Vosur will accuse 538 as being run by a gay liberal Jewish genius atheist. .... wait .... Consider ... 538 is run by a gay liberal Jewish atheist. Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
(10-03-2016 03:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's only a matter of time before Vosur will accuse 538 as being run by a gay liberal Jewish genius atheist. .... wait .... Consider ... 538 is run by a gay liberal Jewish atheist. Hobo
I'm a fan of Nate Silver, actually. The man is a legend in the field of statistics and his website 538 is an awesome example of web design that combines form and function beautifully. I visit it pretty much every day to read up on the latest polling results.

Coincidentally, one of Trump's most outspoken supporters is a gay Jewish Christian who calls himself a "dangerous faggot." Milo Yiannopoulos, everyone. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-03-2016, 03:22 PM
(10-03-2016 03:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Coincidentally, one of Trump's most outspoken supporters is a gay Jewish Christian who calls himself a "dangerous faggot."

Aliza? BuckeyBall? popsthebuilder?

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2016, 03:43 PM
(10-03-2016 03:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 03:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Coincidentally, one of Trump's most outspoken supporters is a gay Jewish Christian who calls himself a "dangerous faggot."

Aliza? BuckeyBall? popsthebuilder?

Laugh out load

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein