Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Poll: 33% of Sanders Supporters Wouldn't Vote for Clinton
FFS. Vosur, what kind of troll are you? Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 01:24 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(10-03-2016 01:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I have previously spoken out against his factually incorrect stance on Global Warming and vaccines, actually. That was a nice try at making me look like a hypocrite, too bad for you that it didn't work out.

So what you're saying is that you support a man who rejects scientific facts for a position of preeminence?

From here, it looks like you're willing to cherry-pick his views, overlooking his irrationality, focusing on the things he says that you like.

Not the first time a person has fallen for propaganda, but I'd think a European would be wiser to the punch given their long history of victimhood to demagoguery and bullshit.
11-03-2016, 03:29 AM
(11-03-2016 01:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 01:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I have previously spoken out against his factually incorrect stance on Global Warming and vaccines, actually. That was a nice try at making me look like a hypocrite, too bad for you that it didn't work out.

So what you're saying is that you support a man who rejects scientific facts for a position of preeminence?

From here, it looks like you're willing to cherry-pick his views, overlooking his irrationality, focusing on the things he says that you like.

Not the first time a person has fallen for propaganda, but I'd think a European would be wiser to the punch given their long history of victimhood to demagoguery and bullshit.

If you don't support people who say incorrect things, you don't support any candidate. There's a difference between saying, "Trump is great" and saying "Trump is the lesser of the evils."
11-03-2016, 09:10 AM
(09-03-2016 02:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  http://www.wsj.com/video/poll-33-of-sand...CACD0.html

There go the chances of the Dems winning the General Election. Tongue

That would only hold true if
  • Clinton wins the primary (likely, but it still has to happen).
  • A poll taken in March is still relevant in November.
  • The Republican nominee doesn't scare them into changing their minds.
  • A bunch of them aren't just saying it right now because they're mad, and their opinion won't change when the rubber meets the road.
I mean, yeah, I'm sure a non-zero number of Sanders supporters will write his name in, not vote, or vote for someone other than Clinton, but I have no reason to believe that a full third of them will do so.
11-03-2016, 12:13 PM
(11-03-2016 03:29 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So what you're saying is that you support a man who rejects scientific facts for a position of preeminence?

If you don't support people who say incorrect things, you don't support any candidate. There's a difference between saying, "Trump is great" and saying "Trump is the lesser of the evils."

It'svery funny how you apply black/white thinking to 1 side but not the other.

It's not a case of not saying incorrect thing... but the difference is, Trump says way more incorrect things. So under your "lesser of two evils" mentality towards him he's far much worse on truthful(or wise enough on the topics he is talking about)

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson