Poll: Are you a Jedi, Sith, or a neutral force-user?
Jedi
Sith
Neutral
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Poll: Are you a Jedi or a Sith?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Poll: Are you a Jedi or a Sith?
To all the haters of Star Wars, you're opinion has been noted and found to be equal to that of a little bitch. That is all Drinking Beverage

And I went with neutral. Anger is as natural an emotion as any other, and trying to remove it as a motivator is stupid. On the opposite side (das Dark Side) of the spectrum, you have the Catholic church essentially (Anakin really raped those kids).

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2013 06:54 AM by TheGulegon.)
(17-05-2013 12:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Darkside obviously.
Love that power!!!!!!!

[Image: iamgod.jpg]

Plus, yoda's a bitch.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Jedi on the streets, Sith in the sheets. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 5 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
17-05-2013, 04:58 PM
(17-05-2013 02:01 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  To all the haters of Star Wars, you're opinion has been noted and found to be equal to that of a little bitch. That is all Drinking Beverage

And I went with neutral. Anger is as natural an emotion as any other, and trying to remove it as a motivator is stupid. On the opposite side (das Dark Side) of the spectrum, you have the Catholic church essentially (Anakin really raped those kids).

Well, having been raised Catholic, that makes me a recovering Sith. I'd choose neutral, with sith tendencies (by that I mean being a badass generally, not raping kids).

Quote:Not sure; I was busy getting laid.
I'm more of a Star Trek person, but I still find even Star Wars more important than sex.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
17-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Govt. wont let me be a Jedi.

I can see myself swapping between paths though.

I care for supremacy, neither side alone will give me my desire.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-05-2013, 08:18 PM
I think that one's cinematic preference do not have any say as to how much booty they get Drinking Beverage

It all depends on how much they understand that it is not reality.

Many have tattoos and tattoos are cool. I've seen AMAZING Star Wars tattoos! (How many times can I repeat the word "tattoo" in this paragraph?"

Also, chicks dig the saga, too.

[Image: tumblr_lmywwksvvr1qb9n06o1_400.jpg]
Exhibit A

(That. Is. Hot.)

Anyway, I like what Cheap said! I like to be the good guy, but there's some wicked awesome bad guys in there too.

I would just like to show my favorite "bad guy."
[Image: 869578-general_grievous.jpg]

But I also love Qui Gon Jinn...

[Image: Quigonheadshot.jpg]

This is why I'm "neutral."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
17-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Poll: Are you a Jedi or a Sith?
Must have balance, Daniel-san! Universe is not made from only one side of the force. To become one with universe one must learn to channel both while succumbing to neither. Use the force. Feel the force. Bend them to your will, do not yield to it.
18-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Sorry I didn't notice everyone's objection to my Star Wars-related comment. I was busy getting laid. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2013, 11:46 AM
(18-05-2013 10:42 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sorry I didn't notice everyone's objection to my Star Wars-related comment. I was busy getting laid. Drinking Beverage

You have a sex life.

WE GET IT.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 3 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
18-05-2013, 12:00 PM
(18-05-2013 11:46 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-05-2013 10:42 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sorry I didn't notice everyone's objection to my Star Wars-related comment. I was busy getting laid. Drinking Beverage

You have a sex life.

WE GET IT.

Ya know the more he says it the less likely I am to believe him. Me thinks he doth protest too much.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense