All of the above
[Show Results]

Poll: Cowboys and Indians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Poll: Cowboys and Indians
I don't know much about either.
But the Indians don't want the pipeline because they don't want their water contaminated which I think is a fair request.
Water free of oil is my favourite kind of water.

If the pipeline passes through their ancestral ground then they're entitled to protest.
You might not agree with the ancestral ground being a big deal but it is to them. It's part of their culture and heritage.
What if someone was going to demolish some old house, like Einstein's house or Newton's house or something, to put in an oil pipeline would you be happy about that?
And yes, it is the same thing.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
01-11-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Poll: Cowboys and Indians
(31-10-2016 04:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know much about either.
But the Indians don't want the pipeline because they don't want their water contaminated which I think is a fair request.
Water free of oil is my favourite kind of water.

If the pipeline passes through their ancestral ground then they're entitled to protest.
You might not agree with the ancestral ground being a big deal but it is to them. It's part of their culture and heritage.
What if someone was going to demolish some old house, like Einstein's house or Newton's house or something, to put in an oil pipeline would you be happy about that?
And yes, it is the same thing.

I knew it. You were just foolin' when you got pissed off at the Maori and water rights. You are really working for the Maori as an anti-Maori propagandist to keep the public's attention. Brilliant.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply