Like the history section...

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Poll: How Many Consensual Sex Partners Have You Had
(18-05-2016 10:00 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 09:17 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No, it has the exact same rules as the rest of the forum.

I think I understand why nobody bothers...

By all means, The Sexy Banter thread was the main attraction, without dick or tit pics. But at that time, it wasn't a restricted thread either; anyone couild see it and post there. When it moved to the seperate section, it lost steam.

I don't really care either way since I hardly look at it; I've seen some details about my friends' sex life I really wish I hadn't seen.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
18-05-2016, 05:43 PM
(16-05-2016 03:19 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I call bullshit on anyone not putting 25+. Some idiot once said that thinking about screwing someone was the same as doing it and we all know that his word was final and perfect.

Jimmy Carter?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-05-2016, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2016 06:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2016 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Since we don't know you personally, we need ID. That's the way it is, like it or not.

Not true. If it is obvious to you that the member is not a juvenile you can grant access without ID. "Hey Black Eagle, prove your 69 yo and not a teenage girl posing as a bitter old man." I didn't send any ID to gain access. If there is no doubt the member is over 18 no documentation is necessary. At least it wasn't for me. If they got a pic on the "do you have the gonads to show your pic" thread it should be obvious. But it's a pretty boring forum anyway. Don't think I've been there since I checked it out on first access. Main thing I noticed was that TheGulegon seemed to be a big poster there and I sure as shit don't want to hear about TheGulegon's fantasies and dalliances. It is worth it just for Girly wearing my fundoshi backwards though.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-05-2016, 06:10 PM
(18-05-2016 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 07:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  Since we don't know you personally, we need ID. That's the way it is, like it or not.

Not true. If it is obvious to you that the member is not a juvenile you can grant access without ID. "Hey Black Eagle, prove your 69 yo and not a teenage girl posing as a bitter old man." I didn't send any ID to gain access. If there is no doubt the member is over 18 no documentation is necessary. At least it wasn't for me. If they got a pic on the "do you have the gonads to show your pic" thread it should be obvious. But it's a pretty boring forum anyway. Don't think I've been there since I checked it out on first access. Main thing I noticed was that TheGulegon seemed to be a big poster there and I sure as shit don't want to hear about TheGulegon's fantasies and dalliances. It is worth it just for Girly wearing my fundoshi backwards though.

:: Googles "fundoshi" ::

Damnit, Girly! That's an image I can never scrub clean from my brain. Angry
18-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I just found out what a fundoshi is. Blink

☆☆☆
18-05-2016, 06:20 PM
(18-05-2016 06:13 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I just found out what a fundoshi is. Blink
I don't want to google this..But is it the loincloth that sumo wrestlers wear? Tongue

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
18-05-2016, 06:27 PM
(18-05-2016 06:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not true. If it is obvious to you that the member is not a juvenile you can grant access without ID. "Hey Black Eagle, prove your 69 yo and not a teenage girl posing as a bitter old man." I didn't send any ID to gain access. If there is no doubt the member is over 18 no documentation is necessary. At least it wasn't for me. If they got a pic on the "do you have the gonads to show your pic" thread it should be obvious. But it's a pretty boring forum anyway. Don't think I've been there since I checked it out on first access. Main thing I noticed was that TheGulegon seemed to be a big poster there and I sure as shit don't want to hear about TheGulegon's fantasies and dalliances. It is worth it just for Girly wearing my fundoshi backwards though.

:: Googles "fundoshi" ::

Damnit, Girly! That's an image I can never scrub clean from my brain. Angry

[Image: myxZfO7.jpg]

You're welcome!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-05-2016, 06:30 PM
(18-05-2016 06:20 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 06:13 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I just found out what a fundoshi is. Blink
I don't want to google this..But is it the loincloth that sumo wrestlers wear? Tongue

Close but they wear a mawashi.

Fundoshis look more like this.

[Image: fundoshi.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-05-2016, 06:32 PM
(18-05-2016 06:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 06:20 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I don't want to google this..But is it the loincloth that sumo wrestlers wear? Tongue

Close but they wear a mawashi.

Fundoshis look more like this.

[Image: fundoshi.jpg]
Ohh, actually that's pretty cool. Although I wouldn't want to see it put on backwards.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.