24+ /+P
[Show Results]

Poll: How Many Consensual Sex Partners Have You Had

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 11:07 AM
RE: Poll: How Many Consensual Sex Partners Have You Had
(22-05-2016 08:19 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The trick is to put them on the edge of a cliff so they keep instinctively trying to back up. Beat_stick

Stop it! I specifically put "consensual" in for an obviously good reason. Angry

I know it's funny "haha" but it is an actual animal abuse issue in several state in the our lovely USA. So I'm asking you politely to... CAN IT!

*I need a smilie for crossed arms, raised eyebrow and tapping toe, you know, the "mom" look*

But does the consensual beast have to be of age? I remember being 7, 8 or maybe even 10 years old and in the barn and having to pee, so, as I had seen any number of adult men relatives do I proceeded to pee. a calf saw that thing sticking out and it reminded of what he had already been sucking on and he decided to try it! That tongue was very rough and I cut the session off before he did. Of course the human was not of age either in that case either.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 11:35 AM
(22-05-2016 08:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The trick is to put them on the edge of a cliff so they keep instinctively trying to back up.

Rainbow Vomit
Goats are fucking hot ! You should try it........ ahh your a girl perhaps not., try a snake that might be more up your alley lol
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-05-2016, 11:43 AM
(22-05-2016 08:19 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The trick is to put them on the edge of a cliff so they keep instinctively trying to back up. Beat_stick

Stop it! I specifically put "consensual" in for an obviously good reason. Angry

I know it's funny "haha" but it is an actual animal abuse issue in several state in the our lovely USA. So I'm asking you politely to... CAN IT!

*I need a smilie for crossed arms, raised eyebrow and tapping toe, you know, the "mom" look*
My goats cuntsent to sex regular like. Don't be such a prude try a donkey or an elephant depending on how experienced you are. Tongue Laugh out load
22-05-2016, 11:47 AM
(22-05-2016 11:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:19 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Stop it! I specifically put "consensual" in for an obviously good reason. Angry

My goats cuntsent to sex regular like. Don't be such a prude try a donkey or an elephant depending on how experienced you are. Tongue Laugh out load

Didn't know you could be such an ass. Sad

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-05-2016, 11:48 AM
(22-05-2016 11:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 11:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My goats cuntsent to sex regular like. Don't be such a prude try a donkey or an elephant depending on how experienced you are. Tongue Laugh out load

Didn't know you could be such an ass. Sad
I only do anal with monkeys
22-05-2016, 11:57 AM
(22-05-2016 08:19 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  *I need a smilie for crossed arms, raised eyebrow and tapping toe, you know, the "mom" look*

Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find ...

[Image: 33b1jpl.jpg]

No arms crossed but it gets the message sent.

Store it on your photobucket/tinypic site, and when you need it just put it between [img][/img] tags like any other picture.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
22-05-2016, 12:15 PM
(22-05-2016 11:57 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:19 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  *I need a smilie for crossed arms, raised eyebrow and tapping toe, you know, the "mom" look*

Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find ...

[Image: 33b1jpl.jpg]

No arms crossed but it gets the message sent.

Store it on your photobucket/tinypic site, and when you need it just put it between [img][/img] tags like any other picture.

You're so awesome! Hug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 12:31 PM
If a certain person who just messaged me didn't have so many messages in their PM I could message back. *just sayin'*
Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
22-05-2016, 12:33 PM
(22-05-2016 12:31 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  If a certain person who just messaged me didn't have so many messages in their PM I could message back. *just sayin'*
Tongue

All deleted
22-05-2016, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 02:07 PM by adey67.)
Looking back on things here now I can see why some folks have become majorly pissed off at me. I would like to apologise to those people. It was intended only as humour but I realise now that humour in different countries and cultures can be regarded as offensive in others. It was not my intention to upset anyone. I considered sex with animals a huge joke because its so rare where I come from and is a frequent source of humour, it never occurred to me that it might be an issue for some people in regards animal rights etc. The one good thing this has done for me is to help me realise that humour is not generic amongst English speaking peoples, which I probably should have realised being as I do not find American sitcoms in the slightest bit amusing. I make an unreserved apology to anyone who was offended and from now on will make no more jokes puns or humorous comments on TTA whatsoever.