Poll shows giant gap between what public, scientists think

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Poll shows giant gap between what public, scientists think
(07-03-2015 06:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 06:10 PM)TheBear Wrote:  On the other hand, the number of Nobel Prize winners from the US far exceeds that of many other first world countries, people from all over the world come here for cutting edge new medical procedures, internet technology and companies like Google, Apple and more, and people from all over the world come here for .... wait for it .... education.

Isn't that ironic. Drinking Beverage

Its called money, not being smart we can buy people. People from around the world ce to ameica because of money. And also tell apple ni hou

So, people pay to win a Nobel Prize? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 07:03 PM
(07-03-2015 06:49 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 06:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Its called money, not being smart we can buy people. People from around the world ce to ameica because of money. And also tell apple ni hou

So, people pay to win a Nobel Prize?

First:the don't pay fr te prizes they pay scentist from other countries to work from them. They say Ameria ain't a country but a manapoly run by terrorist

Second:noble prizes don't equal smartest country. What about before a nobel prize became a thing. Because without nobel prizes equaling best asia beats the americas and europe beats the ameicas. China and the middle east have done more and britian has done more. Also tell the fact you have a 46%c creationist population i said hello

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
(07-03-2015 06:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 06:10 PM)TheBear Wrote:  On the other hand, the number of Nobel Prize winners from the US far exceeds that of many other first world countries, people from all over the world come here for cutting edge new medical procedures, internet technology and companies like Google, Apple and more, and people from all over the world come here for .... wait for it .... education.

Isn't that ironic. Drinking Beverage

Its called money, not being smart we can buy people. People from around the world ce to ameica because of money. And also tell apple ni hou

No wonder you guys have so much debt, always buying up all of your Nobel winners....
It must cost a tonne to consistently out-pace all but two G7 nations in terms of % of adults with tertiary-level educations, while spending a considerable amount less than average on said pursuits...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2015, 08:57 PM
(07-03-2015 07:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 06:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Its called money, not being smart we can buy people. People from around the world ce to ameica because of money. And also tell apple ni hou

No wonder you guys have so much debt, always buying up all of your Nobel winners....
It must cost a tonne to consistently out-pace all but two G7 nations in terms of % of adults with tertiary-level educations, while spending a considerable amount less than average on said pursuits...

We are in debt because america wants to spend money on killing people instead. America onced offered more money to scientist so they went where the money is at.

Also between the G7 nations america comes in fourth place in tertiary education,within nations in general it comes in tenth. America has a piss poor education in reading science and math. If you don't like te fact america is supid that is too bad. And there is no hope for it either

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-03-2015, 09:24 PM
[Image: stupid_america563423.jpg]

I can only hope. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-03-2015, 09:45 PM
(07-03-2015 09:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: stupid_america563423.jpg]

I can only hope. Weeping

This is accurate

07-03-2015, 11:25 PM
(07-03-2015 08:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  We are in debt because america wants to spend money on killing people instead.

Yep. It sure does love to spend money killing people. That's why they keep most of the war machine tied up out back on a leash and doing nothing.
It's not the whole 'not generating enough revenue to support spending, requiring the utilization of internal and foreign creditors to support the total expenditures' thing, it's killing people.

Quote:America onced offered more money to scientist so they went where the money is at.

They once offered the money? That certainly explains the continuing spate of US Nobel winners.

Quote:Also between the G7 nations america comes in fourth place in tertiary education,

Not according to the OECD, which places the US under Japan and Canada in terms of the percentage of people 25-64 years of age who have attained tertiary education: The US having 43.9%, beaten by Japan's 47.3% and Canada's 53.2%.

Quote:within nations in general it comes in tenth.

Doesn't that contradict your original claim the TheBear questioned? Unless you are using a different metric to measure 'dumbness' than national education averages and/or are planning to restrict the First World to a total of 10 nations.

Quote:America has a piss poor education in reading science and math.

So I see...

Quote:If you don't like te fact america is supid that is too bad. And there is no hope for it either

Indeed, there is no hope for the US at all. I mean, just look at the rocketing national crime rate and civil unrest.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-03-2015, 12:14 AM

I can only hope. Weeping

The human race won't even be around in 2050.

Truth seeker.
08-03-2015, 12:22 AM
(08-03-2015 12:14 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  

I can only hope. Weeping

Don't start this crap again.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-03-2015, 01:21 AM
(08-03-2015 12:14 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  

I can only hope. Weeping

Not if there are more people like you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze