Poll voting on mobile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Poll voting on mobile
I can't vote on polls on any smart phone, which is kind of annoying because I really wanted to say I hated Jagare on the banner poll. But there are actually some polls I would like to seriously participate in and you know, life just has it's disappointments and this is one of them.

I don't know the deal with tablets, but mobile polls just seem to flunk and refuse to process the voting actions and man that sucks a great deal.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Poll voting on mobile
Just click "view full version". I voted in that poll and I'm on my phone. Smile
Ps. I still Heart your ass Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-07-2014, 05:18 PM
(23-07-2014 05:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Just click "view full version". I voted in that poll and I'm on my phone. Smile
Ps. I still Heart your ass Wink

Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-07-2014, 05:18 PM
(23-07-2014 05:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't vote on polls on any smart phone, which is kind of annoying because I really wanted to say I hated Jagare on the banner poll. But there are actually some polls I would like to seriously participate in and you know, life just has it's disappointments and this is one of them.

I don't know the deal with tablets, but mobile polls just seem to flunk and refuse to process the voting actions and man that sucks a great deal.

I know. You have to switch to the full forum view to do certain things, like vote in polls or read posts from people you have on ignore.

It's the same on my iPad.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-07-2014, 05:21 PM
(23-07-2014 05:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 05:15 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I can't vote on polls on any smart phone, which is kind of annoying because I really wanted to say I hated Jagare on the banner poll. But there are actually some polls I would like to seriously participate in and you know, life just has it's disappointments and this is one of them.

I know. You have to switch to the full forum view to do certain things, like vote in polls or read posts from people you have on ignore.

I never really noticed in the past because my laptop recently broke and recently I've been condemned to solely using my phone.

I will fist the tech guys because of this inconvenience. Angry
23-07-2014, 05:23 PM
(23-07-2014 05:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know. You have to switch to the full forum view to do certain things, like vote in polls or read posts from people you have on ignore.

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat