Polyamory

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 03:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Polyamory
(01-12-2013 02:57 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Whos says I can't be attracted to two women, or be in love with two women?

No one. I find all of the women on this forum very attractive. My name is Doug and I have just met you and I love you. Tongue

(01-12-2013 02:57 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Why can't I have sex with another woman, and still want to have sex with the original?

You can. But then you'd be just another horndog. ,,, horndog just don't sit right in the stomach for Girly. But YMMV. ... To each their own.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
We are all talking about very different things.

I have thrown two boyfriends out the door for cheating in the past. I didn't even think about it. You did what? Get out! I have zero tolerance for cheating. I make sure people know before getting involved with me.

The polyamory situation in my hippie days was completely different - no one had a boyfriend or girlfriend. You're comparing apples and oranges.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-12-2013, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 03:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-12-2013 03:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  We are all talking about very different things.

I have thrown two boyfriends out the door for cheating in the past. I didn't even think about it. You did what? Get out! I have zero tolerance for cheating. I make sure people know before getting involved with me.

The polyamory situation in my hippie days was completely different - no one had a boyfriend or girlfriend. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Lifelong monogamous GirlyMan just goes,
[Image: HUH-WE-ENHANCE-1_zps9ae2d3c4.jpg]
Big Grin

[Image: willis.gif]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-12-2013, 03:58 PM
(01-12-2013 03:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  We are all talking about very different things.

I'm pretty sure we're not comparing anything, just discussing Consider

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm cool with however informed consenting adults want to structure their social and romantic lives, so long as everyone involved is on the same page.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post