Polydactyly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Polydactyly
Shoes. Consider

Shoes could be a lifelong problem. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Polydactyly
I say you're a great mom. You've allowed her the option to be a foot model when she grows up. Or she can be a gymnast since she'll have a better chance of sticking the landing.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
06-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Re: Polydactyly
Thank you, everyone. I jokingly told a random guy who asked that her father was a Bigfoot.

Chas- shoes were a problem when she was small. Now, the extra-wide width fits her fine. She might have a problem cramming her feet into pointy dress shoes, though.
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
06-04-2015, 07:42 PM
You could always tell folks she's gonna be one hell of a blues guitarist, after she hits the Crossroads and sells her soul:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Isn't it odd that a baby born 'perfect' is reason to praise god but a baby born with some differences from the norm is obviously the result of demons or some sort of bad behavior on the part of the parent(s). Funny how god can't fix that stuff, I thought he had things under control. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-04-2015, 09:25 PM
(06-04-2015 08:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Isn't it odd that a baby born 'perfect' is reason to praise god [...]

... and how a baby born with spina bifida or what-have-you is also reason to praise the Loard for using a birth defect to teach the parents patience, or some such tripe.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-04-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm afraid I'm not as nice as I should be. If someone had said my baby was born with a little extra because "demons" or "the devil" or drugs, I'd have probably given them a blistering response in which the nicest word used would have been "fucking douchebag."
[+] 4 users Like Desert Diva's post