Polygamist Sex Freak Masturbates 15 Times a Day in Jail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Polygamist Sex Freak Masturbates 15 Times a Day in Jail
This "man" makes me so sick. Ties his hands behind his back. He shouldn't even be allowed this IMO. The rack or burning at the stake would be too good for him.

How is polygamist leader and convicted rapist Warren Jeffs dealing the knowledge that he will spend the rest of his life in jail, never again to feel the sweet caress of his harem of child brides? With constant exhibitionist masturbation, according to an intrepid report from The Daily:

According to one of his former jailers, the convicted child rapist masturbated more or less continuously while in custody. Rick Bradley, a guard at the county jail where Jeffs was kept in the weeks prior to his trial, told The Daily that the 55-year-old seemed to be suffering from sexual withdrawal and pleasured himself "a lot." What does that mean, exactly—five times a day? More, Bradley said.

Fifteen times? "Sometimes more than that," he told The Daily.

The guard said that the prisoner—who was not permitted conjugal visits—often played solo in full view of his guards. "We could see him," Bradley said.

I don't know who's more likely to go blind from this, Jeffs or the guards. That said, should this guard really be tracking prisoners' masturbation habits and leaking it to the press? And of all press to leak it to, The Daily? Does he have any idea how great New York City newsstands would be today, if he'd gone to the Daily News and the Post?

http://gawker.com/5829542/polygamist-sex...ay-in-jail

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: Polygamist Sex Freak Masturbates 15 Times a Day in Jail
If he wants people to know he should go to the daily show =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
I've done that before D:

I was high on second hand smoke though >0>

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
12-08-2011, 02:02 AM
(11-08-2011 06:54 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I've done that before D:

I was high on second hand smoke though >0>

I heard it was jerking off 7; scratching from crab infested regulation mattress 8. He's doing the time so let him scratch and fantasise a bit.Huh
12-08-2011, 02:58 AM
I've jacked off that many times in a day before.

In fact, I would say by best week ever had about 100 orgasms in it, all of them just me and my hand and a bottle of lotion and a box of tissue.

nothing wrong with that.

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
12-08-2011, 04:54 AM
I hope he masterbates so much that he rips his own cock off and then has to spend the rest of his Jail time frustrated that he can't have a wank.
15 times a day is quite a low number for the average teenager Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]