Polygamous Mormon sends ninja assassin wives to kill abused teenager

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2017, 02:05 PM
Polygamous Mormon sends ninja assassin wives to kill abused teenager
Utah man charged for allegedly sending two of his wives dressed as ninjas to kill teen girl he sexually abused

Quote:A Utah man who has three wives and forced them to call him “Lord” has been charged for allegedly deploying two of them, dressed as ninjas, to try killing a teenager he sexually abused.

Kain Blackwing, 47, faces new charges for allegedly plotting the slaying of a girl he was already convicted of abusing.

Blackwing’s initial conviction came in 2014, when the girl was 14, according to KSL.

Four days before the girl was supposed to testify in court against Blackwing, two women dressed as ninjas — wearing black masks and guns, and armed with a stun gun, knife, screwdriver, matches, syringes and Saran wrap — broke into the girl’s West Jordan home.

The girl was staying there with her mother and the mother’s fiancé, who is Blackwing’s half-brother.

The couple fought off the so-called “polygamist ninjas,” with the fiancé using a sword in the household combat.

“She came at me with a stun gun, and I instinctively blocked it with my arm, and I hit her in the head, then proceeded to jump on top of her,” the fiancé recalled to KUTV about one of the ninjas.

“I grabbed my sword on the mantle, unsheathed it and told her to sit down, that if she moved, she would lose body parts,” he said.

The two ninjas turned out to be Raven Blackwing, 22, and a 19-year-old woman — both “sister-wives” of Blackwing. The engaged couple told police they recognized the attackers, even with the ninja disguises.

The ninjas told police Blackwing instructed them to kill the girl because he believed “the authorities would have to release him” if she died, charging documents say. They plotted the attempted murder for 11 weeks, using a code where the killing was called “playing a video game.” They referred to their targets with names like “Juggernaut," “Boss” and "Guards."

Both sister-wives were convicted of charges for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault and retaliation against a witness or victim. The teenage sister-wife was sentenced to probation, and Raven Blackwing was sentenced to up to 15 years in Utah State Prison.

New charges for Blackwing, who is already in jail, arrived Thursday. He was charged with solicitation for aggravated murder, conspiracy to commit aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder — all felonies.

Blackwing is already embroiled in yet another pending case against him for his relationship with the younger sister-wife convicted for the attempted murder.

He met that woman when she was 17 and started a sexual relationship with her, police said. Blackwing allegedly told the woman to call him “Lord” and that “if he ever bonded with a woman she became his and the only way out of the relationship was death,” charging documents state.

He eventually claimed her as one of his wives.

For that case, Blackwing faces charges of rape, forcible sodomy and forcible sexual abuse, and he is scheduled for a court hearing Feb. 28.

There are so many horrifying and weird things in this piece I don't know where to begin. At the point where basically it's a harem-anime gone bad? At the sexual abuse of multiple people? At the Mormon with multiple wives part?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
21-02-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Polygamous Mormon sends ninja assassin wives to kill abused teenager
Holy fuck! Sadcryface

Wait; are we sure this isn't just an audition for a new Learning Channel series? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
21-02-2017, 02:48 PM
What the shit?!

See, this is why polygamy is always so fucked up. Because it seems to always result in women and girls being abused and manipulated. And it always ends with ninja assassins one way or another. It's like there's no other possible way for it to end.

I think that this is what it would look like if a teenager tried to remake Kill Bill with their home camcorder in the early 2000's.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
21-02-2017, 03:21 PM
The truth really can be stranger than fiction.

Mormon Ninja Wives... Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2017, 03:42 PM
New Tarantino script?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-02-2017, 03:44 PM
(21-02-2017 03:42 PM)pablo Wrote:  New Tarantino script?

Only he could pull it off.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2017, 03:48 PM
For some reason I thought this was going to tie in with the Kim Jong-Nan assassination somehow.

But no...it was even more weird and horrifying.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
21-02-2017, 03:49 PM
What is it it with theists and their inability to keep their wicks dry? They're completely obsessed with sex and control.

They're weak. Just. Plain. Weak.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
22-02-2017, 01:53 AM
(21-02-2017 02:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Utah man charged for allegedly sending two of his wives dressed as ninjas to kill teen girl he sexually abused

Quote:A Utah man who has three wives and forced them to call him “Lord” has been charged for allegedly deploying two of them, dressed as ninjas, to try killing a teenager he sexually abused.

Kain Blackwing, 47, faces new charges for allegedly plotting the slaying of a girl he was already convicted of abusing.

Blackwing’s initial conviction came in 2014, when the girl was 14, according to KSL.

Four days before the girl was supposed to testify in court against Blackwing, two women dressed as ninjas — wearing black masks and guns, and armed with a stun gun, knife, screwdriver, matches, syringes and Saran wrap — broke into the girl’s West Jordan home.

The girl was staying there with her mother and the mother’s fiancé, who is Blackwing’s half-brother.

The couple fought off the so-called “polygamist ninjas,” with the fiancé using a sword in the household combat.

“She came at me with a stun gun, and I instinctively blocked it with my arm, and I hit her in the head, then proceeded to jump on top of her,” the fiancé recalled to KUTV about one of the ninjas.

“I grabbed my sword on the mantle, unsheathed it and told her to sit down, that if she moved, she would lose body parts,” he said.

The two ninjas turned out to be Raven Blackwing, 22, and a 19-year-old woman — both “sister-wives” of Blackwing. The engaged couple told police they recognized the attackers, even with the ninja disguises.

The ninjas told police Blackwing instructed them to kill the girl because he believed “the authorities would have to release him” if she died, charging documents say. They plotted the attempted murder for 11 weeks, using a code where the killing was called “playing a video game.” They referred to their targets with names like “Juggernaut," “Boss” and "Guards."

Both sister-wives were convicted of charges for aggravated burglary, aggravated assault and retaliation against a witness or victim. The teenage sister-wife was sentenced to probation, and Raven Blackwing was sentenced to up to 15 years in Utah State Prison.

New charges for Blackwing, who is already in jail, arrived Thursday. He was charged with solicitation for aggravated murder, conspiracy to commit aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder — all felonies.

Blackwing is already embroiled in yet another pending case against him for his relationship with the younger sister-wife convicted for the attempted murder.

He met that woman when she was 17 and started a sexual relationship with her, police said. Blackwing allegedly told the woman to call him “Lord” and that “if he ever bonded with a woman she became his and the only way out of the relationship was death,” charging documents state.

For that case, Blackwing faces charges of rape, forcible sodomy and forcible sexual abuse, and he is scheduled for a court hearing Feb. 28.

There are so many horrifying and weird things in this piece I don't know where to begin. At the point where basically it's a harem-anime gone bad? At the sexual abuse of multiple people? At the Mormon with multiple wives part?

Darn it, I wanted to see somebody fight off endless legions of Ninja mormon wifes.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
22-02-2017, 07:36 PM
(21-02-2017 02:05 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Utah man charged for allegedly sending two of his wives dressed as ninjas to kill teen girl he sexually abused

Impressive specimen. You should have it stuffed and mounted so that in the distant future you can show it to small children with the "Back in my day..." tone.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.