Polytheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Polytheism
(07-07-2013 09:31 PM)absols Wrote:  why do u call urself free thought ??? when obviously u hate it

what do u think free thought is but the skill to see and form opinions without leaning on anything

but apparently u mean someone else not urself, since u seem to point a magical sandwich too

a magical sandwich that u could slap as u wish

why dont u stay only in religious forums when obviously u r not atheist and cant conceive possible individual reasonnings

It is interesting that you can understand so much about me, from only one post, which had a video and two words. Are your Jewsus? Has the Messia returned, in all his mind-reading glory at least?

I refer to myself as "Free Thought" as that is what I do, I think freely as in, for myself.

I've no real need to explain myself, my name, or my mentioning of the one and only Magical Sandwich, the truth of which, you clearly do not know.

The fact is, and I am sure you'd pick this up immediately were you actually able to do a background check of my presence on this forum; I do not, and never have, believed in any deity, but have always expressed my disbelief clearly and in no uncertain terms.

I have no time in my day at the moment for trolls, nor do I have time to decipher posts which look as though they were written by a 7 year old. When I have time in my day, I will make it a point to play with you, but not at the moment.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-07-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 12:10 AM by absols.)
(07-07-2013 10:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 09:31 PM)absols Wrote:  why do u call urself free thought ??? when obviously u hate it

what do u think free thought is but the skill to see and form opinions without leaning on anything

but apparently u mean someone else not urself, since u seem to point a magical sandwich too

a magical sandwich that u could slap as u wish

why dont u stay only in religious forums when obviously u r not atheist and cant conceive possible individual reasonnings

It is interesting that you can understand so much about me, from only one post, which had a video and two words. Are your Jewsus? Has the Messia returned, in all his mind-reading glory at least?

I refer to myself as "Free Thought" as that is what I do, I think freely as in, for myself.

I've no real need to explain myself, my name, or my mentioning of the one and only Magical Sandwich, the truth of which, you clearly do not know.

The fact is, and I am sure you'd pick this up immediately were you actually able to do a background check of my presence on this forum; I do not, and never have, believed in any deity, but have always expressed my disbelief clearly and in no uncertain terms.

I have no time in my day at the moment for trolls, nor do I have time to decipher posts which look as though they were written by a 7 year old. When I have time in my day, I will make it a point to play with you, but not at the moment.

u just proved the point

while u add to it the face of what i point through logics end as being wrong

u r the number seven in ur head but not of heaven, as it is ur head alone that u use to adapt ur fancies as u want
im sure that u created that image just to avoid the 6 that u might know being ur age

when u have no time to my posts then why did u comment it

go play somewhere else, i dont play and i definitely reject any reaction from u to my posts

my posts are my property wether they are published on forums dont change a thing, u could b forced to respect others posts when obviously ur background cant

and ur insolence in saying smthg and its opposite say all u, u r unable to say a thing

wat jesus return and mind reading has to do with clear disability to form an individual reasonning ??

ur nick is free thought that u tried to justify it by saying i think for myself, waooo

u could have typed again free thought it would had been more clear

where is in all ur post urself thought ???? there is none not even a glimse of single idea

what u say dont matter, so especially what u say about urself

anything is only its objectivity which confirms its present fact

while for u, u r whatever u can invent for a second

which again prove n confirm how u r a theist that believe in creations of wills bc that is what u want

n how irrespectful and offensive that is to everything else and particularly to positive rights
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Could you please enlighten us as to why you can't form a coherent sentence yet seem to know how to spell decently sizable words properly?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-07-2013, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 02:13 AM by absols.)
the fact is the reverse so it also prove the lie, normal when it comes from an awareness enjoying to think being a cat

my spelling is bad n my words are poor but my sentences translate clearly my thoughts and positions about else existence too

my first language is french but i value english much more for facts terms, to me english is way more free

while i prove how languages are to serve free opinions and not the reverse

conscious freedom is way superior stand to any expression

which is why what enjoy animals emotions and being standards cant see anything of what freedom say

freedom is superior while u cant see but the superior u r
08-07-2013, 07:48 AM
(08-07-2013 02:08 AM)absols Wrote:  my spelling is bad n my words are poor but my sentences translate clearly my thoughts and positions about else existence too

No, your sentences are borderline incomprehensible at times.

The spelling isn't the issue so much as either the grammar or the semantics.

08-07-2013, 07:53 AM
He's got to be using google translate or babelfish or some such program.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Polytheism goes back to the earliest tribes of man. When the young tribesman would sit around the fire and ask their elders why the rain comes or the wind blows, it was natural for the tribe elders to give them stories about the "rain god" or "wind god", since at that time man had no way of determining through any scientific method of how these things occur. The as the generations go the stories about these gods became more detailed and fantastic. Great epics were concocted to tell of how the stars were created or how the sun rises. These stories would eventually written down and taught to people, thus the first religions were born.

So basically polytheism is an outdated form of rationalization and explanation...

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 09:06 AM
(08-07-2013 07:48 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 02:08 AM)absols Wrote:  my spelling is bad n my words are poor but my sentences translate clearly my thoughts and positions about else existence too

No, your sentences are borderline incomprehensible at times.

The spelling isn't the issue so much as either the grammar or the semantics.

No my spelling is very basic obviously and my grammar is the level i used to fail with even as a second language

u insist on the lie, which prove that anything u say is a lie

for wat??? borderline???? wat borderline???? bc someone say loud and clear what everyone know consciously it is then called outofspace borderline??pffft

this is ur ways, u deal with present else as impossible thing so u could invent all the lies u want and b urself life through
08-07-2013, 09:25 AM
(08-07-2013 08:02 AM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  Polytheism goes back to the earliest tribes of man. When the young tribesman would sit around the fire and ask their elders why the rain comes or the wind blows, it was natural for the tribe elders to give them stories about the "rain god" or "wind god", since at that time man had no way of determining through any scientific method of how these things occur. The as the generations go the stories about these gods became more detailed and fantastic. Great epics were concocted to tell of how the stars were created or how the sun rises. These stories would eventually written down and taught to people, thus the first religions were born.

So basically polytheism is an outdated form of rationalization and explanation...

when objective conscious dont want to take any risk that could involve their positive stands still, is there multiple option for the same goal ??? no only one

they will develop skills to keep pointing objective existence so plural powers would mean else reality and not their own

by doing so they will know that they are being wrong, since existence is superior truth that oblige any knowledge to b true first

so they will corrupt each others by inventing being gods and invent pleasures of gods in making the most inferior things alive

and it would become worse n worse same since it is their truth

till they become addicted to their pleasures since it is the reason of their life

wat next??? nothing only that to face
08-07-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 09:32 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(08-07-2013 09:25 AM)absols Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 08:02 AM)DeathsNotoriousAngel Wrote:  Polytheism goes back to the earliest tribes of man. When the young tribesman would sit around the fire and ask their elders why the rain comes or the wind blows, it was natural for the tribe elders to give them stories about the "rain god" or "wind god", since at that time man had no way of determining through any scientific method of how these things occur. The as the generations go the stories about these gods became more detailed and fantastic. Great epics were concocted to tell of how the stars were created or how the sun rises. These stories would eventually written down and taught to people, thus the first religions were born.

when objective conscious dont want to take any risk that could involve their positive stands still, is there multiple option for the same goal ??? no only one

they will develop skills to keep pointing objective existence so plural powers would mean else reality and not their own

by doing so they will know that they are being wrong, since existence is superior truth that oblige any knowledge to b true first

so they will corrupt each others by inventing being gods and invent pleasures of gods in making the most inferior things alive

and it would become worse n worse same since it is their truth

till they become addicted to their pleasures since it is the reason of their life

wat next??? nothing only that to face

See, this is a perfect example, nothing in there made any sense.

Have you ever heard of the sentence "colorless green ideas sleep furiously?" Noam Chomsky concocted it to show how a sentence can be grammatically correct yet be completely nonsensical from a semantic point of view. That's what it's like trying to read your posts.

And for that matter, most of your posts don't even have correct grammar.