Pondering an arguement I have never heard

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
29-06-2015, 07:28 AM
If god granted man free will, why was there only one Eve created for him?

I am surprised of all the debates I have listened to, this has never been used.

If it catches on, please send money to me@mybank.

T.H.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like T.H.'s post
29-06-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Pondering an arguement I have never heard
(29-06-2015 07:28 AM)T.H. Wrote:  If god granted man free will, why was there only one Eve created for him?

T.H.

Wow hmm never thought of that. That is a very good question but I guess it would depend on which Christian you asked and what their view is on the creation story. I'm sure it's a doosy of a bullshit sandwich though. Big Grin
29-06-2015, 07:33 AM
(29-06-2015 07:28 AM)T.H. Wrote:  If god granted man free will, why was there only one Eve created for him?

T.H.

Free will is not a biblical idea. It is a later invention of St Augustine.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 9 users Like Banjo's post
29-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Because Adam was a good Christian man and all good Christian men only want one genetically identical to woman. Dodgy sheesh

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
29-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Well, ya see, it's like this. He DID have free will. Not only that ... he held try-outs.

There are basically 2 creation stories, for as we know Genesis is a compilation of a few literary traditions. In the second one, in Genesis 2, the REAL dirt comes out :

Genesis 2: 18-20
The LORD God said: It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suited to him. So the LORD God formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds of the air, and he brought them to the man to see what he would call them; whatever the man called each living creature was then its name. The man gave names to all the tame animals, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; But none PROVED to be a helper suitable to the man.

Now. Aren't ya glad ya asked ? Not only did he get to pick, and screw many animals while god watched, the god was too dumb to even know what would be a good "helper".

Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-06-2015, 07:51 AM
(29-06-2015 07:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well, ya see, it's like this. He DID have free will. Not only that ... he held try-outs.

There are basically 2 creation stories, for as we know Genesis is a compilation of a few literary traditions. In the second one, in Genesis 2, the REAL dirt comes out :

Genesis 2: 18-20
The LORD God said: It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suited to him. So the LORD God formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds of the air, and he brought them to the man to see what he would call them; whatever the man called each living creature was then its name. The man gave names to all the tame animals, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; But none PROVED to be a helper suitable to the man.

Now. Aren't ya glad ya asked ? Not only did he get to pick, and screw many animals while god watched, the god was too dumb to even know what would be a good "helper".

Angel

Ummm....never heard that one bucky. The whole fucking animals thing. I guess I've heard worst in the bible though.
29-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Well, God certainly fucked the animals with the flood Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
29-06-2015, 11:31 AM
(29-06-2015 07:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Because Adam was a good Christian man and all good Christian men only want one genetically identical to woman. Dodgy sheesh

If it's good enough for Adam, it's good enough for a Duggar!
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
29-06-2015, 02:20 PM

I thought there was another one called Lilith but she preferred Eve's cooter to Adam's cock. Help me out here Bucky.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-06-2015, 03:32 PM
From what I recall, Lilith's "sin" was that she wanted to screw Reverse Cowgirl. Naughty naughty!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post