Pondering an arguement I have never heard

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
30-06-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Pondering an arguement I have never heard
(29-06-2015 07:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The man gave names to all the tame animals, all the birds of the air, and all the wild animals; But none PROVED to be a helper suitable to the man.

Angel

Horses get no respect!

[Image: bc506995-eb64-482b-a0b5-fcdbf194a038.img]

Nor do sheep dogs!

[Image: Border_Collie_sheepdog_trial.jpg]

What about the ox?

[Image: 1363301319_Ox%20cart.JPG]

Elephants???

[Image: robot-elephant-trunk-acquires-working-wovow.org-01.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-07-2015, 08:16 AM
I think it meant "helper" in the sense that the Imam was using it, in the "laugh at religion" thread... but he'd expanded the "helper" category to sheep and goats. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-07-2015, 04:49 PM
(01-07-2015 08:16 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think it meant "helper" in the sense that the Imam was using it, in the "laugh at religion" thread... but he'd expanded the "helper" category to sheep and goats. Tongue

Like this guy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-07-2015, 07:33 PM
(01-07-2015 04:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 08:16 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I think it meant "helper" in the sense that the Imam was using it, in the "laugh at religion" thread... but he'd expanded the "helper" category to sheep and goats. Tongue

Like this guy.

Ass-fucked!

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-07-2015, 11:18 PM
There is no "free will" when a woman is involved.

Hope that helps.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
02-07-2015, 01:35 AM
(30-06-2015 03:32 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  From what I recall, Lilith's "sin" was that she wanted to screw Reverse Cowgirl. Naughty naughty!

I thought you just joking, but then I found this:

Quote:According to the Alphabet of Ben Sira, Lilith was Adam’s first wife but the couple fought all the time. They didn’t see eye-to-eye on matters of sex because Adam always wanted to be on top while Lilith also wanted a turn in the dominant sexual position.

More info could be found here.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
02-07-2015, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 03:11 AM by DLJ.)
(02-07-2015 01:44 AM)Begather Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 11:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  There is no "free will" when a woman is involved.

Hope that helps.

Great finding by you dear i am so happy that you just realized this fact in no time.

Is that you, Mrs Thump?

Ohmy

Welcome to TTA

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-07-2015, 06:51 AM
(02-07-2015 01:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 03:32 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  From what I recall, Lilith's "sin" was that she wanted to screw Reverse Cowgirl. Naughty naughty!

I thought you just joking, but then I found this:

Quote:According to the Alphabet of Ben Sira, Lilith was Adam’s first wife but the couple fought all the time. They didn’t see eye-to-eye on matters of sex because Adam always wanted to be on top while Lilith also wanted a turn in the dominant sexual position.

Only wish I was making that up.

I think this is a subset or corollary to Poe's Law.

(Cinema Sins voice) "Religious mythology is too crazy to tell if they're joking."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
02-07-2015, 07:03 AM
(02-07-2015 06:51 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 01:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I thought you just joking, but then I found this:

Only wish I was making that up.

I think this is a subset or corollary to Poe's Law.

(Cinema Sins voice) "Religious mythology is too crazy to tell if they're joking."

Yes, but mythology aside it's even worse when I heard believers claiming that god want x. I alwas hav trouble with telling if they are serious.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
02-07-2015, 07:10 AM
A little known story is that Lilith was actually Adam's second wife. The first wife also wanted to do more exotic stuff in the sack but that was not cool with Adam so he threw her out. And this is how Peg became an outcast......

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac