Pontifex promotes hate crimes. Again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Pontifex promotes hate crimes. Again.
What an asshole. More like he and his cronies are a threat to world peace.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
22-12-2012, 02:32 PM
So much hate for a "Christian." Maybe somebody should send him a Bible so he can learn of Jesus's message of love and peace.

Oh, wait.....

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-12-2012, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2012 09:02 PM by Mark Fulton.)
He's a goddam hypocrite. Estimates of the rate of homosexuality amongst
Catholic American priests range from 23% to over 50% (http://www.latrompette.net/post/A-e005-R...of-God.htm). He must know this!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2012, 09:06 PM
He's probably homosexual himself, and denying those feelings by being a raging homophobe.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-12-2012, 01:43 AM
(22-12-2012 09:06 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  He's probably homosexual himself, and denying those feelings by being a raging homophobe.

You have it wrong. He is against gay marriage between adults. He doesn't seem to have a problem with adult on kid as long as it is not marriage. Drinking Beverage
26-12-2012, 11:18 AM
(22-12-2012 09:26 AM)Janus Wrote:  In his Xmas address Benedict stated that homosexuals and lesbians "destroy the essence of the human being" and that "the holy bond of marriage is threatened to the core" by same sex marriages.

Bottom line of His Holy Admonition: "lynch gays! They are evil!"

In case you hadn't caught on yet: that is an archetypical demonisation of a minority. The essence of fascism. A genocidal hate crime in every decent country's justice system.

So when are we hauling the pope and all his cardinals before a court of law to atone for their collective crimes against humanity?
The pope spoke out against gay marriage and gay adoption. Saying his speech amounts to "Lynch gays" is a stretch.

Atheists already have logic on our side. We don't need to resort to strawmen.
26-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Even "God's chosen ones" have to make themselves feel better by denouncing others. But why not, when "God" himself did it all the time in the Babble...? It's pathetic how the church isn't nearly as vocal about divorce (which the church supposedly frowns upon) when that one is REALLY about marriage gone wrong. Dodgy

11th Commandment:
Thou shalt invent sins to condemn others for.

Unnatural behavior my butt! (click me)

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
26-12-2012, 12:05 PM
That guy gives me cancer. Walking around in gold and diamonds representing a guy whose message was "poverty is OK". Ex-nazi, homofobe, nutcase and authoritarian loser.

As Doug Stanhope said: You shouldn't worry at all because of the ex-nazi pope, when you look at both organizations' trackrecords. The Catholic Church is way bloodier, and left more corpses in the way. A normal person's reaction should be: Have you seen that new nazi? He used to be a pope!

Antitheist - Tooth Fairy Agnostic - Rationalist - Humanist - Individualist - Libertarian Minarchist

[Image: dsotm1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes GodlessnFree's post
26-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh, I have so much hate for this guy. But let's be clear about this. He's not actually telling people to abduct some gay guy, pistol whip him into bloody unconsciousness, tie him to a barbed wire fence, and leave him to die.

Nor is he really whipping his audience into a frothing fervor to do that without being explicitly told to.

He's just providing the grist that OTHER people will use to whip THEIR audiences into a frothing fervor.

(And he's continuing the Catholic confusion that the government is not the culture, and that legal marriage and church marriage are DIFFERENT THINGS. Really, roughly 80% of legal marriage is about shared finances, taxes, inheretence, and other money stuff. The rest is about nationalization, child custody, next-of-kin status, and various similar miscellaneous junk. You'd think the Catholic church would've figured this out by now and stopped getting peeved when governments modify their money-and-miscellaneous codes.)

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
26-12-2012, 10:04 PM
He always says shit like this, when is this ever really new? lol

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post