Pop

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Pop
I can't drink any carbonated water.
That's because I didn't develop stockholm syndrome, so carbonated water tastes bitter and acidic to me and burns my throat.

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
06-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Is this a poll Huh

OK, I only drink Coke or Pepsi when at a fast food joint (maybe once a month) , other than that its coffee, Gatorade, then beer...... mostly beer ! Drooling
06-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Boylans Creme Soda. As it stands I get to have one a couple times a year. Anyone down in the states feel like sending me a six pack?

Other than that, I don't drink pop as a general rule.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
06-02-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm not big on fizzy drink but when I do have them I like lemonade or portello (which is sort of like a cherry coke).
Mostly it's filtered water for me

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
06-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Pop
Screw you guys. Here I am just yesterday trying to stop drinking Coke (especially the delicious Mexican ones in glass bottles) and now this.

Y'all are holding me back!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
06-02-2014, 06:41 PM
(31-01-2014 07:42 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  What's your fave?
I'm a diet Dr Pepper girl

Depends what you mix with it Tongue
Wild Turkey = Dr. Pepper.
Captain Morgan = Coka Cola

07-02-2014, 10:42 PM
I have largely cut it out of my diet, but I do have a Coke Zero or a Pepsi now and again. Gingerale if it's got rum or whiskey in it or if the tummy is not happy.

Funny story: I was on a camping trip in Canada to go rockclimbing (it was with a Christian camp organization) and the guide was talking to us about the facilities of the park and such. At one point, he said that there was a pop machine around the side of the building that had the bathrooms and showers. Well, in the Philadelphia area, we don't call it pop. We call it soda, so this was the first time I had ever heard it called that.

Except I thought he had said "pot" and not "pop." I thought I must have misheard until I looked at the three other kids (out of about fifteen) that were from my area. We all started to chuckle quietly, since we realized that we all had heard "pot machine." The guy realized we were laughing and called us out. I ended up getting volunteered to ask the question, "Uhh, did you say pot machine?"

People laughed, he enunciated "pop" and we were left in disappointment. XD
[+] 1 user Likes Deerdra's post