Pope Francis Arrives for US Bishop Meeting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 06:45 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
Pope Francis Arrives for US Bishop Meeting
Here is a side of Francis you may have not seen.

www.cnn.com/francis_meeting_bishops
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Pope Francis Arrives for US Bishop Meeting
Him speaking at congress and the other political centers makes sense to cover; how he is being followed like a runaway criminal case everywhere he goes by these new networks is silly.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
01-10-2015, 06:54 PM
In other News: Pope still the head of an army of pedophiles, still not doing shit to rectify the situation.

All other pleasantries mean fuck all while he does nothing about all of the kid rape.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2015, 10:10 PM
(01-10-2015 06:40 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Him speaking at congress and the other political centers makes sense to cover; how he is being followed like a runaway criminal case everywhere he goes by these new networks is silly.

I would contend that the RCC's take on what the US of A does is meaningless. The fact that these jokers think they have a place at any conference table with heads of state is ludicrous. I look forward to the day (I won't live to see it) when religion is a topic that is relegated to a part of our past before we grew up and left the childish superstitions behind.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-10-2015, 10:13 PM
I like the trick better where he changes water and wine into the blood of Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-10-2015, 06:40 AM
(01-10-2015 06:54 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  In other News: Pope still the head of an army of pedophiles, still not doing shit to rectify the situation.

All other pleasantries mean fuck all while he does nothing about all of the kid rape.

As I said in the other thread:

(01-10-2015 06:23 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 03:05 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  On one hand he is progressive and on the other he is still a medieval closeminded asshole.

He's a regressive who happens to have a basic understanding of science and who doesn't back the plutocracy. At the end of the day, he believes morality comes from an invisible person who's views on morality are suspiciously similar to the views of his followers, 2,700 years ago.

He still does believe backward things and does still seem to want to protect his own institution, despite saying things about climate change and rich people that piss off conservatives.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
02-10-2015, 07:01 AM
(01-10-2015 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I like the trick better where he changes water and wine into the blood of Jebus.

According to the Catholics, that magic happens every Sunday at every Catholic mass. It has also happened at every Catholic mass ever. You don't need to be a Pope, rank and file Priests (but only male priest posses the magic, presumable it's stored in their balls or something) can pull this miracle off with regular consistency.

It's just so fucking passé. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post