Pope Francis Exposes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 08:08 PM by Paranoid.)
Pope Francis Exposes!
Check this link below:
http://www.naijaurban.com/no-hell-fire-a...s-exposes/

They've lessened the way of creating morals not out of mental slavery anymore. Well, it's a good thing for Christianity to do but still, the God of Gaps is still there and needs to be a universal outcast and the theory of Creation itself is another thing yet to vanish in the near future.

NEVERMIND IT'S A HOAX XD

I am an atheist not by conclusion but by nature.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Pope Francis Exposes!
(21-11-2014 07:55 PM)Paranoid Wrote:  Check this link below:

They've lessened the way of creating morals not out of mental slavery anymore. Well, it's a good thing for Christianity to do but still, the God of Gaps is still there and needs to be a universal outcast and the theory of Creation itself is another thing yet to vanish in the near future.

Or maybe not...

Don't Fall for This Pope Francis Hoax Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
21-11-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 08:08 PM by Paranoid.)
(21-11-2014 07:59 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 07:55 PM)Paranoid Wrote:  Check this link below:

Or maybe not...

But if Christians DO believe that, they will have a better conclusion (even though still a bad thing) to be morals not out of psychological fear. And nevermind, yeah I've searched. It's a hoax

I am an atheist not by conclusion but by nature.
21-11-2014, 09:02 PM
(21-11-2014 08:02 PM)Paranoid Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 07:59 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Or maybe not...

But if Christians DO believe that, they will have a better conclusion (even though still a bad thing) to be morals not out of psychological fear. And nevermind, yeah I've searched. It's a hoax

The christian comments at the bottom of the article are amazingly stupid. Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-11-2014, 12:02 AM
"Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”

This seems all made up.
23-11-2014, 07:11 AM
(23-11-2014 12:02 AM)Luckyluciano Wrote:  "Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”

This seems all made up.

Yes, claims of the divine, gods, and redemption are all just made up.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
23-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Mmmmyes. It's like a scatter bomb tossed into a news stand - when its all put back together, no one knows what is real.

More fakery is still fake. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Technically hellfire is not part of Catholic doctrine. The only thing that is doctrine is that you are separated from God. This life is technically a form of Hell. But there is no going from eternal hell to heaven. That was Origen's heresy.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
23-11-2014, 01:02 PM
(23-11-2014 12:47 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Technically hellfire is not part of Catholic doctrine. The only thing that is doctrine is that you are separated from God. This life is technically a form of Hell. But there is no going from eternal hell to heaven. That was Origen's heresy.

There used to be purgatory - hell-lite - where you could burn off those venial sins and then get promoted to Heaven.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-11-2014, 01:08 PM
(23-11-2014 01:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:47 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Technically hellfire is not part of Catholic doctrine. The only thing that is doctrine is that you are separated from God. This life is technically a form of Hell. But there is no going from eternal hell to heaven. That was Origen's heresy.

There used to be purgatory - hell-lite - where you could burn off those venial sins and then get promoted to Heaven.

They still have purgatory, don't they? It was limbo that was done away with not too long ago. Not sure what happened to all the unbaptized babies that were there at the time. "Reality" can be pretty fluid when it is all made up.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post